Goths

Dec 23, 2005
Have you noticed that goths think they are so different and distinct about liking bands like Slipknot and Korn even those bands are really mainstream. There's nothing wrong with liking these bands but if your gonna try and be different than at least attempt to like a bands that nobody's heard of. For example, I was talking to a goth who was in to bands like Slipknot and Korn and I brought up Gorgoroth and he was clueless. Anybody else noticed this?

Hey man you just dont realize how cool those bands are (sarcasm). I saw this kid in black bondage pants and he had a punisher shirt on at a music store today. I was like wow hes so different (sarcasm). They make marijuana look so cool (sarcasm)

goths suck. They think their metal but they are all dope smokin', lazy ass, fag wannabees that like to play coal chamber songs on guitar in drop d and on all the wrong frets and think that they are the hottest thing since munky of korn. Ya know what i say? I think we should kick their asses and then cram those slipknot albums up there too.

I think that the only noncomformists left are metalheads. We know what good music is and like music based on personal opinion rather than trend.

Dodens Grav said:
Metalheads are extremely conformist, Mr. Troll.

Well I guess it depends on the metalhead. If it's one that likes only mainstream metal bands than that's a comformist. If it's one that likes black, death, thrash, and maybe some slightly mainstream bands like old metallica than that's not a comformist.

what i've noticed about goths is:

a) retention of the dual person. wtf, this is bullshit
b) single conjugation for formation of the passive. this is bullshit too no one does this.
c) reduplication of certain strong verds, do you have any idea how stuid you sound when you say sleslepijan, well i do, and you sound like a stuttering faggot, that's what.

go fuck yourself wulfia

Lyle said:
what i've noticed about goths is:

a) retention of the dual person. wtf, this is bullshit
b) single conjugation for formation of the passive. this is bullshit too no one does this.
c) reduplication of certain strong verds, do you have any idea how stuid you sound when you say sleslepijan, well i do, and you sound like a stuttering faggot, that's what.

go fuck yourself wulfia

Uh......what are you talking about?

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34 said:
Well I guess it depends on the metalhead. If it's one that likes only mainstream metal bands than that's a comformist. If it's one that likes black, death, thrash, and maybe some slightly mainstream bands like old metallica than that's not a comformist.

no i'm pretty sure that of all retarded niche music subcultures metalheads are probably the biggest mouth breathing losers. (crust punks are the stinkiest.) (indie slutz are the most kawaii :headbang: )