Greatest Death Metal Release (no bullshit 'top ten' lists!)

Reality is the arbiter of reality. When you're a little older or a little smarter, maybe you'll get it. As it is, your failure to comprehend is not my problem.

In other words, you're pulling arguments from deep within your ass and have nothing solid to fall back on. Cool.

Resorting to kicking shit at the other party is a sure sign of either immaturity, stupidity, or desperation.

No, I'm just not going to waste my time and yours explaining concepts that you would already understand if you had the capacity.

I don't explain string theory to second graders either, not because it's Zen bullshit, but because there's no point.

why do you guys get so worked up about what other people are saying here?

back to death metal: immolation hasn't been mentioned yet but it is among the top death metal bands as far as i'm concerned.

why do you guys get so worked up about what other people are saying here?

back to death metal: immolation hasn't been mentioned yet but it is among the top death metal bands as far as i'm concerned.

Incantation as well. At some point, we're obviously dealing with a lot of hair splitting and six-of-one-half-dozen-of-another judgments.

Immolation is touring later this year with Suffocation and Skinless. Probably gonna end up seeing them.

Scourge, I believe that you just acknowledged my point- unprovable, zen bullshit, whatever it makes you happier to call it, it boils down to philosophy and opinion, as do all your pretentious criticisms of other people's tastes. Go pretend to know what you're babbling about on another thread- or, even better, another forum.

Immolation is touring later this year with Suffocation and Skinless. Probably gonna end up seeing them.

Scourge, I believe that you just acknowledged my point- unprovable, zen bullshit, whatever it makes you happier to call it, it boils down to philosophy and opinion,

It boils down to truth or not truth - there's always room for debate and disagreement, but there's no room for obvious falsehood (i.e. Opeth as 'death metal,' Bloodbath as 'great' etc.),

Four great death metal albums:

Possessed - Seven Churches
Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness
At the Gates - With Fear I Kiss the Burning Darkness (first half, specifically)
The Chasm - Conjuration of the Spectral Empire