Guitar Player's Thread

Pђoenix;8234055 said:
Great Guitar. Congrats. I was so close to having a new guitar day to share as well. In fact, twenty fucking £'s off. :(

BQ86s8gCGkKGrHgoH-CcEjlLlyiyvBJ7h-y.jpg

Oh well..

I'm sorry man, it did look great. Better luck next time I guess.

Fuck dude! When you told me that you didn't have it that clean I didn't think you mean this. Great job man!

epic, a pic of my vid on swabs' photobucket:cool:

:lol:

parametric equalizer

lol

This one was good :lol: BTW, the damn parametric eq is driving me crazy.

that was not a joke lol, i bet i can eliminate the wah sound within seconds with a parametric eq.
that's one of an equalizers purposes actually..

but with all the shit he described, i wonder if he ever tested it before buying it, now he's doing the same with the invader, i'd say keep the pickup and go practice.

that was not a joke lol, i bet i can eliminate the wah sound within seconds with a parametric eq.
that's one of an equalizers purposes actually..

but with all the shit he described, i wonder if he ever tested it before buying it, now he's doing the same with the invader, i'd say keep the pickup and go practice.

No I didn't test it, that's why I bought it:p Also I had the cash:)

The wah sound isn't a big matter tho.

whatever guys, go to a shop and grab some guitar with that pickup, go to friends, let people with decent gear record, but not with a camera of a fucking toneport, whatever, but not like i herd alexi has blackouts, lets buy that shit.

ofcourse you don't know how it will sound in your guitar but you have an idea, it will not be a hell of a difference

If you want a really nice high gain passive pickup or just in general a good pickup, the dimarzio x2n, D-activator, and evo's aren't too bad.

The X2N is my personal fave, but with higher gain amps it's a little too much hiss.

But hey if it's good enough for Chuck it's good enough for me =]

If you want a really nice high gain passive pickup or just in general a good pickup, the dimarzio x2n, D-activator, and evo's aren't too bad.
yup, I can vouch for this. Ensi, if you want good passive pick ups, go for the D-activator. good clear sound and still heavy + crunchy.

Edwards released the Blacky!

Wooooooo!

eal166blacky.jpg

174,300 JPY, that is with tax (japanese I presume).

-1,763.41 USD
-1,330.5349 EUR
-1,193.5255 GBP

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/artist/alexi_laiho/index.html

why the fuck does it have shiny in-lays? It looks really hot otherwise.