Guitar Player's Thread

Honestly: I didn't expect such a good job at all, sorry. Of course there was a little mistake here and there... but you played it standing, posing and in one go. I really liked your tone too dude. Normally, I HATE Valvestates.
Plus, I hate this "Alexi" LTD. But somehow it suits you good, maybe because you are so short :p

@Inhe: The riff sounds good, but I think it's nothing new. But who cares? I don't care when I write songs.

At the moment, I write 5 new songs. I'll look for new band members when they're finished because I'm tired of getting along with total beginners.

To be straight, because you often behaved like a bitch. Anthony said it some pages ago: Normally, only absolute beginners criticise other players in an unfair way, to cover their own lack of self-assurance.

So I think you're not in need for a behaviour like this.

But to be fair: Everyone has to admit that you're behaving much better now as in the horrible emptifier months :lol:

Cool vid Zakk. You're much better than I was at 14. I think I only just started back then and I was amazed at myself for being able to play a melody on the high E string that consisted of 3 notes, E, F# & G. :lol:

To be straight, because you often behaved like a bitch. Anthony said it some pages ago: Normally, only absolute beginners criticise other players in an unfair way, to cover their own lack of self-assurance.

So I think you're not in need for a behaviour like this.

But to be fair: Everyone has to admit that you're behaving much better now as in the horrible emptifier months :lol:

i didn't even bash on the phenom at all i was just playing with him and he knew that. but i do agree with you. i was pretty retarded back then. i think ive come around now

Cool vid Zakk. You're much better than I was at 14. I think I only just started back then and I was amazed at myself for being able to play a melody on the high E string that consisted of 3 notes, E, F# & G. :lol:

thanks :) :lol: when i started playing i made it my goal to learn every metallica song because i was the uber fanboi of them.

Yeah me too, but that was after one year when I discovered them. I couldn't play all the solos properly but I could play at least one part from every song, all covers included.

That was my goal when I started to play Keyboard, to actually learn every song by Bodom. I did that, then after I was so amazed by Salieri Strike Back by Warmen, I learnt it and since then I feel like I haven't really progressed, even in my opinion I was better at this time than now... That suck those fucking musical depression :lol: I need some fucking new shit to learn, godamnit!

That was my goal when I started to play Keyboard, to actually learn every song by Bodom. I did that, then after I was so amazed by Salieri Strike Back by Warmen, I learnt it and since then I feel like I haven't really progressed, even in my opinion I was better at this time than now... That suck those fucking musical depression :lol: I need some fucking new shit to learn, godamnit!

haha! That is funny you say that because a few years back that was my goal for guitar. Well, I learned nearly every Bodom song, then as of recently my goal is to learn every CoB keyboard part :lol: I haven't played guitar in a month because my guitar is a piece of shit, re-soldering the wires doesn't work, all-around disgusting to the feel. I will be getting an RG in a month so all will be well again so I can get back to learning new songs and writing new stuff.

I might record the Silent Night Bodom Night Keyboard solo over the weekend, I'll see how things go.

Broderick1.jpg

Broderick2.jpg

The assignment was to write about an event that changed the world.
:p:p:p:p:p

How many points was it worth? :lol: You should have at least typed it up :p Did you take my advice about asking him questions on his forum?

wait wtf you can play that stuff! i want to see/hear!!!!

I'll get me a really good piano book to learn some song and probably will relearn the Bodom song very soon. I don't have my computer yet but I can ask a friend to film, (over the real song, actually cause I won't have GP) and maybe post it.

Actually that would make me a new challenge :kickass: Does anyone have a request? A song I should do?

I'll get me a really good piano book to learn some song and probably will relearn the Bodom song very soon. I don't have my computer yet but I can ask a friend to film, (over the real song, actually cause I won't have GP) and maybe post it.

Actually that would make me a new challenge :kickass: Does anyone have a request? A song I should do?

Return of Salieri!

I can play that intro (well, not at speed) Not as hard as it seems, but much harder when played with one hand.

I think 'Salieri Strikes Back' is actually harder to play

How many points was it worth? :lol: You should have at least typed it up :p Did you take my advice about asking him questions on his forum?

It was worth 50 points, so I got a B-
My friends wrote about the Declaration Of Independence, The First Atomic Bomb, etc and got 35. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Broderick1.jpg

Broderick2.jpg

posted again for teh lolz