Guitar Player's Thread

What program do you use to convert video files to .gif? All the ones I dl are shit :erk:

http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/240171/Easy_GIF_Animator_3_2_crack

You have to take a pic of each frame of the video and then import them all into the animator. It sometimes takes a while to get it to loop properly but it's worth it in the end. I think there's a few programs that converter a section of a video file straight to .gif but I don't know which to use.

why are you always bored while recording something? :lol:

If I wasnt then I wouldnt have a reason to record,:lol:

but actually after listen to a couple times I decided I do not like what I did last night.

Hey everyone. This is my first time posting in this thread. I posted this in the ' TAB THREAD ' in the CoB forum and I was reccomended to post it here instead. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a ' metal tabs forum ' like the CoB tab thread but with all metal bands. A place where we can post and discuss music and tabs by different bands. Unfortunately, I know nothing about creating forums or sites. So if anyone is interested, or can help me, please let me know. Thanks! :headbang:

Hey everyone. This is my first time posting in this thread. I posted this in the ' TAB THREAD ' in the CoB forum and I was reccomended to post it here instead. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a ' metal tabs forum ' like the CoB tab thread but with all metal bands. A place where we can post and discuss music and tabs by different bands. Unfortunately, I know nothing about creating forums or sites. So if anyone is interested, or can help me, please let me know. Thanks! :headbang:

you could have a forum here. on UM

feb14gal06.jpg

I saw a video today of some guy throwing Zakk Wylde through a table. The guy went with him but it was still pretty funny.