Guitar Player's Thread

LOL! Nice snake "tattoo" around the ring finger and finger nail paint, just like Alexi! :lol: Good playing as well.
P.S. - I'm in love with your guitar :lol:
Cool stuff :cool: But what's up with the snake tattoo? :loco:
┼Victim of the Night┼;7059825 said:
Yay, loved it! ...and you played my fav CoB cover (hmm, along with "Somebody Put Something In My Drink"), so... I'm glad, haha.
But Mick is right: black nail polish, and what did you do to your left ring finger?! Never noticed that in your other vids...

That snake tattoo allowed me to play it at the right speed. Without it, such a task would have been simply impossible. :kickass:

@Inhe
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zmyq1n
me playing your lick.
well... attempt

Not bad, although when you sped it up, you wasn't hitting the right high note. :p But I can imagine how hard it'd be on a bass so props for that.

Did you look at the solos me and CoCOB sent you? You better, because i spent a whole 5 minutes on that :lol:

That's some crazy fingers indeed :lol: Those are longer than Buckethead's and PG's combined. :ill:

I don't know if you're into Necrophagist, but can you play some of their stuff on bass?
hmmm i never saw my fingers this way :lol:
i actually didn't listen to necrophagist more than 1 or 2 songs i really don't like the vocals and the drums in them. though the bass lines that i saw in some tabs that have been posted here i could do it. (with lil practice offcourse)

Not bad, although when you sped it up, you wasn't hitting the right high note. :p But I can imagine how hard it'd be on a bass so props for that
FUCK! i just noticed it too now. damn i need to redo it.
the truth and now i sound like i try to cover it up for my self but it is the truth i didn't practice for long and did hand work (guitar crafting) this really kills my playbility

then u'd have totally misunderstood the meaning of this sign that basically kim and alexi gave each other...i don't mind if anybody covers his other tattoos and whatsoever but this goes too far imo

Who gives a shit, a tattoo can have a personal meaning or it can simply be a visual thing. I see tattoos as a visual thing only so what something means to someone else, means nothing to me.

But it's all permanent marker but I think it would be good as a tattoo.

hmmm i never saw my fingers this way :lol:
i actually didn't listen to necrophagist more than 1 or 2 songs i really don't like the vocals and the drums in them. though the bass lines that i saw in some tabs that have been posted here i could do it. (with lil practice offcourse)

There aren't that many bass tabs and you can't really hear the bass in the songs except when the bass player plays in the higher registers.

The mixing is too bad for technical death, you can't hear half of the stuff. Too much lead stuff for my liking aswell. NEEDS MORE NECROFAGOT.

The mixing is too bad for technical death, you can't hear half of the stuff. Too much lead stuff for my liking aswell. NEEDS MORE NECROFAGOT.

lol. Well that is mostly the drummer's fault, he kept arguing with the producer saying that the drums werent loud enough and shit. But I actually like the way the guitars sound. That whole tight, dry, non gainy sound is awesomely different.

Yeah, no arguing there, it's just that i can't hear it most of the times. How do you know about the drummer thingie btw?