Guitar Player's Thread

_DJ_british_motard_ Quote:
Originally Posted by <-Warheart->
Sometimes I plugged the PX4 straight into the computer (the Paul Gilbert one) and on some songs like Hand of Blood, The Darkness, Bodom After Midnight, Everytime I Die, I plugged my guitar straight into

one of these crappy things.

oh man, thats my amp

hahaha mine too

Mine is in the same range,but if you sit on the level that it is in,it has this cracking sound,mabye I should get that looked at.

Reactions: Cofee_Annihilator
Congrats Keith!

Warheart, i suggest buying a new amp (when you have money) because a guitar player of your calibre shouldn't be limited to that crap called a Line 6 Spider :lol:

Feel_The_Force said:
Congrats Keith!

Warheart, i suggest buying a new amp (when you have money) because a guitar player of your calibre shouldn't be limited to that crap called a Line 6 Spider :lol:

Yeah I've been wanting one for a long time but the only the problem is the obvious reason, no money. But then also, a much bigger/better amp will be much louder and the bass would travel through the floor so I'd get moaned at for being noisy etc. Plus, I share a room with my brother so I probably wouldn't be able to fit one in. That Line 6 took up most of the space and it's not even that bit. :erk:

I plan on doing just that. :D

I gotta start writing my own stuff though. Well, at least stuff that I like as much as Bodom. Most of my own songs bore me after I listen to them like 5 times.

What amp? I actually have no idea. I'm a total amp n00b. Ask me anything about technique but I know fuck all about amps. :erk:.

My amp I used to play guitar and I now use to play key:

Peavey

GuitarAmpPeaveyBandit112.jpg

This is a proud moment indeed. I have finally gotten Guitar Pro! :headbang:
I am currently working on the solo to Endless War by Norther.
It's been 15 minutes and I pretty much have the whole thing up to speed haha. It's an easy solo. I reccomend it for beginners.

It's hardly a solo for a beginner.

Maybe for someone who can already sweep decently and wants something musical to practise.

<-Warheart-> said:
You into Paul Gilbert too, then?

Yeah he is awesome, don't really listen to him but i have seen the shit he can do.

I think he uses a GH100L, i am getting the GH50L! (If it ever arrives)

Yeah he uses one of those, that's why I asked. :D

My goal is to be able to play most of the stuff on Intense Rock 1.