Guitar Player's Thread

Erm, yeah lol.

I can play the first blues part and then the next picking lick but not at full speed. That's one of my favourite licks so I need to practise it. But he does that string skipping thing where he's going from high to low E, that's fucking crazy.

<-Warheart-> said:
Erm, yeah lol.

I can play the first blues part and then the next picking lick but not at full speed. That's one of my favourite licks so I need to practise it. But he does that string skipping thing where he's going from high to low E, that's fucking crazy.

Wow. That is crazy. My head asploded twice reading that.

It's actually not a question of why it happened the second time....it's a question of "Why?" the first time. It's quite embarrassing actually...

Premature spontaneous combustion. :erk:

<-Warheart-> said:
Oh right yeah. I was thinking that but I wasn't sure if you could play through it or not.

To the last 2 posts, my gear:

Guitar 1 - Ibanez RG770
Guitar 2 - BC Rich Warlock - 2003 Body Art series
Amp/effects - Korg PX4

Sometimes I plugged the PX4 straight into the computer (the Paul Gilbert one) and on some songs like Hand of Blood, The Darkness, Bodom After Midnight, Everytime I Die, I plugged my guitar straight into

one of these crappy things.
Ibanez guitars!!!!! :headbang:

Indeed. They just realeased one of these and I fucking want it!!!

My 770 doesn't have an All Access neck, so apart from that flaw, it's perfect.

Really nice guitar, though I like this one better:

RGT42DXBP.jpg

Though I would recommand RG Prestige, and not regular RGs. If you got the money :p

I don't like that prestige, looks horrible.

If they release the one I posted in purple, I'd be a very happy person.

The only colours that i really like is pure white or black, like the one you posted !

Usually I think plain black is boring but when it comes to RG550's, I love them.

Notice my other 2 guitars are pink/purple and /blue/white/black/etc.

Actually, none of they're prestige, they're both regular RGs. I was only pointing out that prestiges usually are better.

Personally I don't like maple fretboards, actually I had an RG once which was almost perfect but I sold it only because it had a maple fretboard :erk: