Guitar Player's Thread

Warheart you're just amazing. I envy your skills :worship:

I've played for few months now and I can play well eh.. not too much :D Some Bodom stuff and some Sinergy stuff. But NO solos for me yet! But I spend many hours with my guitar everyday so maybe I'll be a guitar God soon :lol:

It's been 5 years so far. I actually like the Wickerman tone alot but I don't have that amp anymore.

I still think I suck though. :erk: (Sundays are always depressing...)

<-Warheart-> said:
It's been 5 years so far. I actually like the Wickerman tone alot but I don't have that amp anymore.

I still think I suck though. :erk: (Sundays are always depressing...)

Hey:) why are sundays always depressing? Are you sad? Hmm...sorry...a smile for you! :)

I have a guitar like this in the shop getting set up. It's got a more of a natural sunburst finish though.
2898-washburn.jpg

I can take a picutre of it, but...well...I still have to pay the guy to get it from the shop. :erk:

Yeah, I play guitar, hopefully i'll be able to post a vid of me playing Everytime I Die, Sixpounder, and Lake Bodom, which i'm preforming tomorrow for my school, i'll try and get the vid from my teacher. I've only been playin a year but i can already do tapping, 200+bpm speed picking (and not on just one string), beginner-intermediate sweeping/sweep-tap arpeggio's. etc. etc. heres my current gear.

squier strat (signed by joe satriani)
suqier bullet
american made kramer w/ floyd rose
dean firecrackle
80w marshall valvestate
ibanez weeping demon wah pedal
digitech rp100 effects pedal (up button doesnt work:mad: )
misc. cords accessories etc.
i use dunlop big stubby 3mm picks
i also have huge binders filled with tabs, i'm guessing a couple rainforests worth:p

hoping to get

peavey 5150/6505/6505+, one of those, or a good high gain half-stack
alexi laiho signature esp/ltd model
or a jackson rr3 or rr5
boss gt-8
and hoping to be in a band!!!

The Emptier said:
Yeah, I play guitar, hopefully i'll be able to post a vid of me playing Everytime I Die, Sixpounder, and Lake Bodom, which i'm preforming tomorrow for my school, i'll try and get the vid from my teacher. I've only been playin a year but i can already do tapping, 200+bpm speed picking (and not on just one string), beginner-intermediate sweeping/sweep-tap arpeggio's. etc. etc. heres my current gear.

squier strat (signed by joe satriani)
suqier bullet
american made kramer w/ floyd rose
dean firecrackle
80w marshall valvestate
ibanez weeping demon wah pedal
digitech rp100 effects pedal (up button doesnt work:mad: )
misc. cords accessories etc.
i use dunlop big stubby 3mm picks
i also have huge binders filled with tabs, i'm guessing a couple rainforests worth:p

hoping to get

peavey 5150/6505/6505+, one of those, or a good high gain half-stack
alexi laiho signature esp/ltd model
or a jackson rr3 or rr5
boss gt-8
and hoping to be in a band!!!

when you say speed picking do you mean alternate, economic, or some of the other styles

Well I'm just guessing. We'll wait until he posts some recordings but my guess right now is that maybe he can play fast, but it won't be synchronised and it'll be sloppy.

I wasn't bashing, I'm just being honest. I don't tell people they're amazing if they're sloppy, sorry. Hopefully you can prove to be clean, accurate and fast.

kk, soon i will have some of my originals that i will post, one that i'm recording right now is a neoclassical peice w/ me doing drums, bass, keyboards and guitar. I will also hopefully have a vid of me playing Everytime I Die, Sixpounder, and Lake Bodom which i'm playin 2day for my school. It's not gonna be perfect but i only had a week to learn them.

OMG!! im so pissed! ok...here it goes. I was all ready to go for my "gig" 2day. So i do my little speech...play Everytime I Die. then the teacher says i can't play all my songs...well then we figure out that the stupid chick didn't even record it in the first place. so i redid my speech, and played sixpounder instead. and then we find out she only recorded the speech and not the song!!! so i had to stay after school and i only got to play sixpounder!!!:mad: i'm so pissed! i'll do a vid. of me playin some stuff soon as i figure out how to upload to youtube:loco: