Guitar Player's Thread

The Emptier said:
I said at LEAST, i usually play a lot more, but i also have a lot of hw etc. but i always fit in time for guitar. I also have to take time to write out my songs to.

I thought i was slacking lately, i'm playing 3 hours/day minimum :erk:

The Emptier said:
Soon you will! i have been very musical all my life, i previously played piano for 6+ years. Idk why, but i catch on super fast, maybe because i practice a LOT, always everyday for at least 1 hour. I guess the gift was born in me to have the dexterity.

That is not Gift...

A guy that received musical gift is the guy who is Goddamn mother fucking good player, who's in music for only 2/3 years and practice at least 1 hour per week and can style kick the ass of anybody who practice 6 hour a day since he's 2 years old. Now, you can talk.

i wont say im gifted but it took a shitload of hard work to get to where im at with my playing and im still working at it
there is always someone that is better know matter how good you are

i dont even have a whole lot of gear...all i have is:
an ibanez s470
line 6 spider 2 112(crap)
and a digitech metal master distortion pedal
hopefully the next thing i will get is a new head and cab but i havent decided what i want yet, i've been trying quite a bit of stuff

You don't need money, there's a sound recorded installed on your computer. Plug your guitar into your effects pedal, then into ur pc.

I did a short recording of part of a Racer X song today. It's the chorus section of "Sunlit Nights". I only learnt it today, practised it for about 10 minutes and then recorded it so I'm not amazed with it, but it'll do for now.

http://download.yousendit.com/5190704D5F4EC3E6

Fucking shit tone as usual.

EDIT: After listening to it again, I fucking hate it. I'll re-record it when it's better. :erk:

whats that alexi guitar lesson from i downloaded off the net where hes wearing a blue jacket?
he looks pretty young so im guessing its like 4-5 years old im sure.
anyone know?
fuck he looks like a girl