Guitar Throw

Sphinx

Plays Guitar
Apr 1, 2005
sydney australia
anyone know a good technique on how to do a "guitar throw" or "bitch toss" what ever you call it. most of the time alexi can do it pretty well and Malmsteen. any suggestions?

For a right handed guitar I'm assuming...

Always throw to the left with a HARD downward push on the body of the guitar. Make sure you have straplocks or your guitar is hitting the fucking floor. Don't try it in a room with close walls or a low ceiling. Enjoy ;).

gkelter said:
For a right handed guitar I'm assuming...

Always throw to the left with a HARD downward push on the body of the guitar. Make sure you have straplocks or your guitar is hitting the fucking floor. Don't try it in a room with close walls or a low ceiling. Enjoy ;).
ha that reminds me.. a friend of mine tryed to do that in a low-celing room... lol it hit the roof and it made a hole in it... ah good times

Don't do it unless you have a company backing you giving you free gitars because do you honestly want to risk your guitar to show off?

-Gavin- said:
Don't do it unless you have a company backing you giving you free gitars because do you honestly want to risk your guitar to show off?
yea good point.. should buy some shit fender guitar and purposely break it :p

Heres what you do...

1) Get out a pencil
2) Sharpen it
3) Shove it right in your eye.

wow them with your playing, not your stupid stange antics.

Ouch Pineapplehead...get your mind out of the gutter!!! :lol: :lol:

Anyway I swear it was precisely that I was imagining before: Someone doing the guitar-throw thingee -and then hitting their ass with the instrument. Fun-ny, but even funnier with Allu doing it!!!

in the milan gods of metal gig during hate me alexi tosses the guitar over his shoulder and BOOM!!!! right in the ass. you just hear the guitar go broooovhwofvn!!!!

makes a wierd ass sound. i laughed for days.

*opens gods of metal gig *

*laughs*

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
in the milan gods of metal gig during hate me alexi tosses the guitar over his shoulder and BOOM!!!! right in the ass. you just hear the guitar go broooovhwofvn!!!!

*laughs*
ah man ive watched that clip many times.. over and over again.. so fkn funny.. i feel sorry for him but its so funny!
just the way he walks for like a second after it hits him on the ass..

zakk_hate_me_666 said:

*laughs*

That show's audio is so off I can't get past the first minutes of the video.