Halo of Blood Over Europe Tour 2013

Am I the only one to want BBM, YDAN, DBR, OBAKD? :(

Right there with you, except BBM. YDAN and DBR would be GREAT live songs along with OBAAKD. Screw SFS and transference, these or any other song on the album kick it's ass.

Also yes, drop Downfall!!!

Right there with you, except BBM. YDAN and DBR would be GREAT live songs along with OBAAKD. Screw SFS and transference, these or any other song on the album kick it's ass.

Also yes, drop Downfall!!!

Ha, I think OBAKD would do fantastic in place of Downfall.
YDAN is perfect live song , I imagine audience would scream the hell out of the chorus.

They removed Kissing the shadows... :(

Will they play Touch Like Angel Of Death?

Ohh noooo !!! I SO want to hear kissing the shadows live omg plz !
And nooo do NOT remove downfall ! , ffs guys are u crazy !!?

Well lets see what they play during Europe. Guess its gona be somewhat different from Japan. Japan has always been a bit different. Bastards lol

Seems like a good setlist, although I would like Your Deays Are Numbered instead of Scream For Silence. But it seems I can't go to any of the Finnish dates anyway, which really sucks.

So, my friend won in the Halo Of Blood competition, we're getting 2 VIP passes! I'm so excited!!! :D :hotjump:
anyone else here get lucky?

A shorter setlist in Turku (no LDB and HCDR (surprising) and Roadtrip instead of Shovel Knockout) compared to the Japan tour.
15 or 16 songs is their usual setlist length, so I guess this is the base setlist we can expect for the Europe tour.

Personally I would be willing to sacrifice a longer song like ADK for another song, but you can't have everything.

Who would've believed they'd come out with a wintery forest and lake... dream come true... however, I don't think the music of the album follows the atmosphere enough. It's like kind of sort of. Well, as long as they stay credible and pick songs wisely... Halo of Blood is a dark song, and most fits the artwork... It's a winter day, not winter night, so not that dark, that goes together with the soundworld. But the songwriting needed a touch more winter and mythic feelings. Surely the sound is more complete on this album than in the old ones, but the epicness in enjoyability of songs was still a notch higher in the classic records.

I'm seeing them in London on the 15th of October, and damn it feels so long away! I saw a set list posted in another thread and I was pretty pleased with it, I hope it doesn't change too much :(

This Helsinki-gig on Saturday is the first full concert I get to see after the last three albums have been released. My favorite songs from those albums are:
Hellhounds On My Trail
Smile Pretty For The Devil
Tie My Rope
Banned From Heaven
Roadkill Morning
Not My Funeral
Relentless Reckless Forever
Waste Of Skin
Bodom Blue Moon (The Second Coming)
One Bottle And A Knee Deep

Looking forward to hear those!