Hardcore chicks vs. metal ladies

YEAAAHHH
:lol:
Pussy aint just pussy
you got your hairy, your shaved, your pierced, your wet, your meaty, your pink... etc etc

Profanity said:
:lol:

Pussy isn't important on a woman, provided it has an insertion it's ok. It's the rest of the body which matters.

gay9.gif

I'd rather prefer ordinary girls who don't pretend being hardcore, metal, or trashers :yuk: since they are the first ones who "creep" for their boyfriends... it's better a polite, nice girl who doesn't pretend to be rude or mysterious ;)

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:
I'd rather prefer ordinary girls who don't pretend being hardcore, metal, or trashers :yuk: since they are the first ones who "creep" for their boyfriends... it's better a polite, nice girl who doesn't pretend to be rude or mysterious ;)

good point

Alexis Eugenesken Araujo said:

Well what I mean by metal chick, is some lady who likes metal. Not with any particular look behind it (although I do find the darker clothing to say, bright pink and yellow, to be more enticing. ) I mean a sexy girl in a sexy black dress = super hotness:D

Ooh, I wouldnt ever go out with some emo/goth or trendy girl, smoking i'd prefer (can blag fags), smoking weed i'd prefer, i'd like winamp to stop putting aiden on and dunno weight i have an issue with in girls.. and they have to shave

eva_dolly said:
Metal chick. Cause I'm one :loco:

I think Marta of bleeding through is a hardcore chick.. right? I really don't know them well

yeah, that's right :D what about Candace from Walls Of Jericho? :p

Norkaaa said:
yeah, that's right :D what about Candace from Walls Of Jericho? :p
I really don't like her.. come on tattoos on your knees o.0. Marta grew up a in style.. plus I don't listen to hardcore so I really don't know many of them

Nashira said:
But they are so GREAT and ENDLESS by talking ´bout music here...:tickled:

yeah,right,but this thread isn't about music. it's about hc and metal girls...:)