Has the Opeth forum lost it's way?

if I am one of these noobs everyone speaks of I apologize, I have however been an Opeth fan for nearly 4 years though. If I dont habe anything any of you consider quality discussion material I again apologize

There's a special distain I reserve for those who complain about the quality of the forum and frankly spend little to no effort actually adding to the forums overall quality. It's absurd.

The forum has not lost it's way. As Soundave so correctly stated earlier in this thread.... the forum is what you folks make it.... and he leads by example. We need more soundaves.

I was part of a similar thread/conversation four years ago. It's like listening to your children worry that their children will think of their music is crap.

I was part of a similar thread/conversation four years ago. It's like listening to your children worry that their children will think of their music is crap.

lol, i used flood this other forum with shittie threads, but soon learned my lesson when i got abused, every two seconds and had a thread made about me saying how i should die!! From AIDS!!!

So since that day i have been not so much of a troll. There is a lesson here.

but this forum has really turned to shit, finding a good thread is like finding a needle in a hay stack these days.

and i know there are probably heaps of people that will say something like "butsex" or "mabe you suck" in response to this, but thats what i mean, thats all there is on here these days.

:mad:

*Looks at number of posts*

.......And......why does your opinion count? Sorry to sound like a douche, but you only have 15 posts, man. Did you have an older account or something?

Vivören;7364125 said:
SHIT

wait for it.....

wait for it...........

any second now....
here it comes.....

THREAD!

SHIT!

wait for it..............

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait fooooooooooooor itttttttttttt.......................................................

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for it............................................

irts cummin

waaaaaaaaaait

ooooooooooooooooooooo waiiiiit

.............. any

sexond........................

now

you're gay.

oh and

SHIT REPLY
AND SHIT THREAD.

hosky,
a) you have 15 posts how long have you been watching the forum?
b) could you not post a good thread for us to enjoy?
c) after a while you can't do *favourite album/song/solo* threads. once the standard threads are overplayed it's always going to be difficult.

There's a special distain I reserve for those who complain about the quality of the forum and frankly spend little to no effort actually adding to the forums overall quality. It's absurd.

The forum has not lost it's way. As Soundave so correctly stated earlier in this thread.... the forum is what you folks make it.... and he leads by example. We need more soundaves.

In part I was asking a question. If in fact it had lost its way or if this is the sort of insane stuff that happens when a new record comes out. I was also politely asking the noobs to search for stuff before posting a billion threads on which watershead song is best.

And on a side note, just because let's I don't like this forum much anymore does not change the fact that this forum is not as good as it once was.

So please Soundave and Mr Samsara get it back on track. I have special distain I reserve for people who don't let other have an opinion.

Mendez haircuts discussions where fun I'd say.
The forums in general, sucks, I always thought that opeth listeners that are on the forum would be cool persons, but not!
The only cool thing is that mike posts, otherwise I'd be off.
Just listen to the music.