Jun 25, 2004
Here's what I got so far....

Emperor - Anthems at the Welkin Dusk
Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse
Mayhem - Demysteriis Dom Sathanas
Exodus - Tempo of the Damned
Old Man's Child - In Defiance of Existence
Janis Joplin - Janis Joplin's Greatest Hits

... I recommend all of them.. there all excellent ... note that four of the albums are Black Metal (Emperor,Mayhem and Old Man's Child) so don't know if your into BM but I would give it a listen if your into it or curious about it... sorry Pabla i forgot to get Danzig's Circle of Snakes.. i will next time... :wave:

Ive finally got some new cds....haha
Mushroomhead - XX
White Zombie - La Sexorcisto Devil Music Vol. 1
Anthrax - Fistful of Metal
Behemoth - Satanica
Exodus - Fabolous Disaster
Kreator - Pleasure to Kill
Kreator - Enemy of God
Exciter - New Testament

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Emperor - Anthems at the Welkin Dusk
Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse
Two of the greatest, most intense & atmospheric metal records ever recorded.

"Anthems" is this generations "Reign in Blood". Awesome, killer record!
Be sure to check out the classic "With Strength I Burn" and the beautiful instrumental that closes the album.

I ordered some stuff from CM but they cancelled the order do to: not in stock. I don't why so many damn distros have stuff listed if is not available :mad:

The suckers waste like a week to notify me, I could have ordered some stuff elsewhere. Now with the Christmas craziness coming is impossible to order shit orline, I'll have to wait until 2005 :erk:

SoundMaster said:
Two of the greatest, most intense & atmospheric metal records ever recorded.

"Anthems" is this generations "Reign in Blood". Awesome, killer record!
Be sure to check out the classic "With Strength I Burn" and the beautiful instrumental that closes the album.

Yeah great album .. been listening to it almost everyday since i got it.. too bad they had broken up.. very talented group... as for the instrumental u mean The Wanderer? ... there is 3 bonus tracks on mine...

In Longing Spirit
Opus A Satana
The Loss & Curse of Reverence (Live) ... :headbang:

Wyvern said:
I ordered some stuff from CM but they cancelled the order do to: not in stock. I don't why so many damn distros have stuff listed if is not available :mad:

Did you try The End Records?
They have great and quick communication, take care of their customers, have low prices and ship promptly.

Now with the Christmas craziness coming is impossible to order shit orline, I'll have to wait until 2005 :erk:

How do you mean "impossible to order"? :err:

I don't know if anyone cares, but I've been buying quite a lot of cds lately. Damn internet auctions. Here's the last couple of weeks:

Agent Steel - Omega Conspiracy
Gun Barrel - Battle-Tested
Rage - Ghosts
Tad Morose - Sender of Thoughts
Tad Morose - Paradigma

I also have the new Rage dvd and Savatage's Ghost in the Ruins live cd coming up. I think I'm going bankrupt soon... :cool:

SickBoy said:
Did you try The End Records?
They have great and quick communication, take care of their customers, have low prices and ship promptly.

How do you mean "impossible to order"? :err:
a) I always go for TER first but the material I'm looking for is not carried by them (I even e-mailed them).
b) Last time I ordered something during Crazy Christmas it took a package two weeks to arrive when usually took 2-3 days. The post office gets so congested during this time of the year that I rather wait to January to order.
c) I was surprised when I found the things on CM and cheap, of course it was too good to be true... :mad:

Yup, I'm with Wyvern. I wouldn't dare order a cd online this close to Christmas. I figure it this way: If I order a cd now, ten days before the holiday, I probably won't get it until the first few days of January because of the backlog of idiots mailing presents. Now, if I wait until a few days AFTER the holiday to order a cd, then I will probably get it...well, the first few days of January.

When you say CM, do you mean Century Media? I quit ordering from them earlier this year after two botched orders in a row. The first one, I ordered two older cds that they claimed were in stock, but I didn't get them for almost three weeks. The order after that, I made a purchase and about ten days later they came back and said they were out of stock and could be a month or more before they got it.

THIS KIND OF SHIT REALLY PISSES ME OFF. If you don't have the cd in stock, don't SAY you have it in stock. If a company can't afford to have their webmaster go in and update the site when they run out of a particular item, then I'm not doing business with them.

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
When you say CM, do you mean Century Media?

THIS KIND OF SHIT REALLY PISSES ME OFF. If you don't have the cd in stock, don't SAY you have it in stock.
Yeah I did meant Century Media. Thanks for the info bro, I will not try those dimwits again. Same pisses me off with Sentinel Steel, you have to e-mail them always before purchase, so you start drooling for something on the list only to get dissapointed.

I never had trouble with The End, Molten Metal, Hard'n'Heavy, or Brainticket. With CDUniverse worse case scenario they put the order or part of it on backorder and I cancel it. No fuzz, no money lost, just a bit of dissapointment.

Lets see

I recently got in this month hmm
Damageplan-New Found Glory ... I bought it in tribute to dime ... its not a bad record by anymeans but its no "CFH"
Lamb of God - Ashes of the umm cant remember ... their new one lol its not to bad but I'm not totally floored by it
oh and Death-Live in L.A.... What can I say its Death and its great!

Wyvern said:
Same pisses me off with Sentinel Steel, you have to e-mail them always before purchase, so you start drooling for something on the list only to get dissapointed.

Yup!!! I love the used rack at Sentinel Steel that's perpetually 3 weeks out of date... Had my hopes shattered there more than once.