HEADPHONES!!!!

Theyre also a pain in the ass if youre training, especially Id imagine with certain movements. IEM's are comfy as all hell if you have the right buds. You forget all about em. But Im not hear to dissuade you.

Theyre also a pain in the ass if youre training, especially Id imagine with certain movements. IEM's are comfy as all hell if you have the right buds. You forget all about em. But Im not hear to dissuade you.

I only do certain movements at the gymnasium, primarily back routine related exercises, twigs, and cardio. I got a nifty home gym set up at my family's favela conveniently 4 miles down the road, no headphones needed there. :headbang:

hahaha ... those are old school. I sold those 20 years ago.
they'll make you look like Stephen Hawkins.

I'm using my HD 280 pros right now :headbang:
(they still smell like Ken's fabric softener :lol:)

hahaha ... those are old school. I sold those 20 years ago.
they'll make you look like Stephen Hawkins.

:lol:

Goat damn Lurch, for all the shitty music, nonsensical random photos, and other mini drivel I couldn't give 2 shits about, I fucking love you man. No slights, I seriously would take a fucking bullet for you if it came down to it. RC is Aurel. :kickass:

Yea, the design is giving me some reservations. I don't want to get accosted by some tatted cholos in the gym parking lot thinking I'm an easy mark. These things are fn dweebish. But lifetime warranty, and $20 cheaper than the Senns? I don't want to buy a new damn pair every year due to some fucked up wiring. Arghhhhhhhh!

What's some other good home sets aside from the Senn HD280s? I'll about musicckkkk again, life is cyclic. :heh:

Went with the Sports version of the PortaPros

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Koss-155475-SportaPro-Stereo-Headphones/dp/B00001P505/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340465018&sr=8-1&keywords=Koss+SportaPro+Stereo+Headphones[/ame]