Heathen Crusade ... go attend it or die ...

NOVEMBERS DOOM and KEEN OF THE CROW Confirmed For Minnesota's HEATHEN CRUSADE METALFEST

NOVEMBERS DOOM and KEEN OF THE CROW (featuring former members of MORGION) are the latest acts to be confirmed for the Heathen Crusade Metalfest, set to take place Saturday, January 21, 2006 at Star Central in Columbia Heights, Minnesota. Also scheduled to appear are Finland's MOONSORROW, Ireland's PRIMORDIAL, Sweden's THYRFING, THE CHASM, TYPHUS and TODESBONDEN. Additional acts will be announced soon.

Tickets go on sale October 15 ($25 in advance, $30 day of show). More information is available at
www.heathencrusade.com.

For those of you interested in hearing a new song off the upcoming THYRFING CD, go to http://www.thyrfing.com and download it. You're welcome
bangin.gif

This will be an incredible show. I've started handing out flyers, and am looking for sufficient places to put up posters.

HEATHEN CRUSADE METALFEST Lineup Finalized!

ENSHRINED from Minnesota and DUMAH from Wisconsin are the final two acts to be confirmed for the Heathen Crusade Metalfest, set to take place Saturday, January 21, 2006 at Star Central in Columbia Heights, Minnesota. Also scheduled to appear are Finland's MOONSORROW, Ireland's PRIMORDIAL, Sweden's THYRFING, THE CHASM, NOVEMBERS DOOM, TODESBONDEN, KEEN OF THE CROW, and TYPHUS.

Additional details: The schedule/running order for the Festival is available for viewing on the Official Website. MOONSORROW, PRIMORDIAL and THYRFING will be having autograph signing sessions on the day of the Festival. See the Official Website for times. There will also be an after-show party at the Star Central from 11pm to 1am for those 18+, additional details soon.

Tickets are now on sale! ($25 in advance, $30 day of show). Additional information is available at the Official Website.

The Heathen Crusade Metalfest is sponsored by: Dark Horizon Records, Metal Maniacs, The End Records and Trolleve Communities.

Primordial is amazing. Really want to see them I do. Too bad i don't live in the states, but I'm planning a trip to Ireland within a couple years, so hopefully I catch em in their home town...
Great to see a wicked Pagan tour like this. Cheers!!!!! :headbang:

god damn I really want to go see Thyrfing. Im in northern Indiana, which isnt THAT far... alas, I dont think Ill be getting to go to this one. :(

3 of my favorite bands from europe are doing this fest...that already rocks :)
yes, budgets can be restricting, oh well
i hope it goes well! (and hopefully my budget will allow me to go hehe)
id hate to miss this.

ya id freeze up there too, but it is inside in a bar/venue...so i will only freeze when im actually outside ;)

As much as I would LOVE to attend, especially since it's the weekend before I turn 30, what a way to celebrate.... I am currently saving every penny I make for Inferno.

I can't afford to shell out for two metal fests that close together unfortunately. But, if this one does well, hopefully I can make it the following year.

I hate to say it, but the chance to see Emperor wins this time, as does the chance for me to finally travel outside the US.