Heathen Crusade ... go attend it or die ...

aahahha yes Finntroll and Sodom in VA owned the night ... sadly enough it seems that 1/2 the people left after Finntroll got done playing. Sodom played a good 18 songs + a few requests "Ausgebombt" and "Remember the fallen" and filmed some for the dvd. Fuck the expensive beer as well. It is good to be back in the warmth of Florida.

NYC01-07-06083.jpg

Belgar said:
aahahha yes Finntroll and Sodom in VA owned the night ... sadly enough it seems that 1/2 the people left after Finntroll got done playing. Sodom played a good 18 songs + a few requests "Ausgebombt" and "Remember the fallen" and filmed some for the dvd. Fuck the expensive beer as well. It is good to be back in the warmth of Florida.

Freestyling polka polka break beats of Finntroll helped down the beer. I couldn't believe that it was Sodom's first time on N.A. soil. Along over an hour long set Sodom did Motorhead's cover of Ace of Spades in NYC as well as a new song from the upcoming (July) album. Most people stayed after Finntroll. Beer was priced ok for NYC I suppse and the location, which was right smack in the middle of time's square. Despite rediculous merchandise prices all Finntroll stuff sold out by the end of the show. So in conclusion go attend Heathen Crusade or rot away at home by surfing internet.

Kris, I have one little question about the venue. I know most venues in Europe and in cold weather offer lockers that you can pay for to store your clothes so you don't sweat the whole day inside with all your warm clothes on. Will that be available at the venue?
Are cameras also allowed inside?

Belgar said:
Kris, I have one little question about the venue. I know most venues in Europe and in cold weather offer lockers that you can pay for to store your clothes so you don't sweat the whole day inside with all your warm clothes on. Will that be available at the venue?
Are cameras also allowed inside?

Sorry, I'm not Kris, but since I asked the same questions, I know the answers.

There is a coat check for your outerwear, don't know about lockers for "other" stuff, but I highly doubt it.

I was told I could bring my digital camera into the venue, provided that there is no VIDEO footage.

Well, we are trying to setup a coat check. I am not sure yet if we will be able to have it or not. It depends on the venue, normally they don't have it so we are trying to set something up to be able to do it.

After going to several shows in Europe in winter I came to appreciate that little feature and so I am trying to arrange it for our show.

And yes, cameras are allowed, just no video.

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
You should have a festival like this outdoors, viking-style. Imagine moshing in snow!

That would be great! Throwing snowballs at Trivium :tickled:...
But I would be difficult to play guitar with cold fingers.

We will be giving away CDs, Posters, Stickers, Flyers from different labels that has sent us things. Also, if you want to give out your promo CDs or anything like that, Please bring it.

For those of you staying at the Courtyard Marriott, the headquarters hotel of the Festival....

We have arranged a free shuttle that will run between the hotel and the venue. It will not run the entire day, but will make several trips early in the day and at night. It will basically run 11:30am to 2pm and then 10:30pm to 1am.

I will post an exact schedule once it is finalized. The schedule will also be available at the hotel when you check in.