Heathen Crusade ... go attend it or die ...

I'm still debating. I'm extremely broke, and would only be able to get there if I catch a plane after work and get into Minneapolis around 10PM, and I'd have to leave Sunday afternoon. Hard decision.

BlackwaterNymph said:
I'm still debating. I'm extremely broke, and would only be able to get there if I catch a plane after work and get into Minneapolis around 10PM, and I'd have to leave Sunday afternoon. Hard decision.

that's what many of us will be doing, get there around midnight friday and leave sunday afternoon, quick in & out as I like it

Yeah..sucks that Minnisota is so far away....Too bad they arent hitting multiple corners...Ide love to see Thyrfing....GODDAMNIT!

so what do i do about mail order shirts? i usualy dont buy the tour shirt unless i was at the show but this shirt is an exception... ya know... fuck... poop.... shit... i want it!!!!!!!! someone pick one up for me and mail it! i will pay you back.... eventualy....

DemonsAndLies666 said:
so what do i do about mail order shirts? i usualy dont buy the tour shirt unless i was at the show but this shirt is an exception... ya know... fuck... poop.... shit... i want it!!!!!!!! someone pick one up for me and mail it! i will pay you back.... eventualy....

those tees should only be sold at the venu and one per ticket, any leftovers should be burned, who's with me on that?

the beer seems to be kickin in BIG time, let the good times in front of the keyboard fly,

I think I broke my english, time to shut up

Tomasz said:
those tees should only be sold at the venu and one per ticket, any leftovers should be burned, who's with me on that?

the beer seems to be kickin in BIG time, let the good times in front of the keyboard fly,

I think I broke my english, time to shut up

im with you pon thatr, this means more beeeeeeer!!!

Its cool to see so many of you making the trip out!! I hope to meet each and every one of you!

24 Days and counting!!!!!!