Heathen Crusade II Update! Band Announcements!

J. said:
is there a certain floor in the hotel we need to book our room on or something? im a newb to these fest things

you should wait 'til the "festival HQ hotel" is announced, btw.

otherwise, just getting a room in that hotel is plenty fine, it won't be hard to find the mayhem

MadeInNewJersey said:
you should wait 'til the "festival HQ hotel" is announced, btw.

otherwise, just getting a room in that hotel is plenty fine, it won't be hard to find the mayhem

I thought it was already announced as being the Best Western St Paul? :confused:

MadeInNewJersey said:
oh was it?

I could've sworn I looked on the HC site and it still said "to be announced."

It will be the Best Western Kelly Inn as John already mentioned on here.

We have not announced it on the website yet because we are going to see if we can get some negotiated rates for the Fest attendees.

So give us a little time to see if we can work something out with them. As soon as we know we will make an announcement and update the site.

Sorry for the confusion.

Fuck, if the line up is spread out I'll be at that hotel, eventhough I live 3.5 hrs away. \m/

EDIT: shit that's going to be expensive.

is there any contractual obligation for bands to play specific songs? because if there isn't then there should be

case in point: vreid must must must play "songen et fangen" from kraft

MadeInNewJersey said:
I don't think you should feel the need to explain/defend yourself. Last year kicked ass, you guys do what you want. :)
Agreed. Unfortunately, the HC guys now have to deal with expectations. Five minutes spent on the ProgPower board, during the month of March, will tell you how much fun that can be. There's simply no pleasing everyone.

Zod

WHEN WILL TICKETS GO ON SALE?!?!

- Jerry

JayKeeley said:
and which of those applies to Bal Sagoth? :loco:

I shall make it a point to be blitzed out of my mind by the time they make it on stage.

Mistermayhem- Did you even bother to ask, Korpikilaani?!?!? Regardless of the headliner, thank you for organizing this wonderful fest. :)

Reign in Acai said:
WHEN WILL TICKETS GO ON SALE?!?!

- Jerry

I shall make it a point to be blitzed out of my mind by the time they make it on stage.

Mistermayhem- Did you even bother to ask, Korpikilaani?!?!? Regardless of the headliner, thank you for organizing this wonderful fest. :)

We will let everyone know VERY soon about that.

Korpikilaani... well... it would be perfect for the show. All it is about was the cost of flights from their country to ours and it was... OUCH!!!!!!!

man, have any of you guys actually listened to a FULL Bal-Sagoth CD (not samples/download bullshit). this stuff is great!!!!!!

cheese for sure, but half of you like crap from ProgPower..????

ah well, me and krig will be jamming while y'all go to the hotel and sleep off the red wine :loco:

i am MOST pleased about bal-sagoth headlining. they were my #1 pick for heathen crusade! :kickass: that's one down! now...how about root, please, thank you :)

and just for kicks, see if sean connery will do guest vocals for bal-sagoth.