You seem like a twat, so it was probably you Mr. Buff guy.
its not me man. trust me im only acting like this cus i had a bad day.im normally a cool nice and dude to talk to. if people dont like me they should just tell me to my face ya know? but im a cool guy i get along with almost everyone but im saying that alot of people are two faced and act like they care about you when they done

Your problem seems to be that you want to meet more women that other men have trained, rather than meeting a chunk of marble and chiseling her into the form you want. Meeting a woman that is a total maniac for metal is very rare and it's even more rare to meet a maniac metalhead woman that crafted that herself, rather than being that way because she's dated metalheads.

You're unicorn hunting.

Reactions: Draehl
its not me man. trust me im only acting like this cus i had a bad day.im normally a cool nice and dude to talk to. if people dont like me they should just tell me to my face ya know? but im a cool guy i get along with almost everyone but im saying that alot of people are two faced and act like they care about you when they done

Reading your posts is giving me flashbacks of st3333phanie...

Reactions: Draehl
Your problem seems to be that you want to meet more women that other men have trained, rather than meeting a chunk of marble and chiseling her into the form you want. Meeting a woman that is a total maniac for metal is very rare and it's even more rare to meet a maniac metalhead woman that crafted that herself, rather than being that way because she's dated metalheads.

You're unicorn hunting.

Speaking as a female with copious amounts of sexual experience, I can vouch for this. Women are less rigid/stubborn in their thinking than men on average, and more of social learners than men.

What I don't understand is why it HAS to be metal. Can't you find something else that you have in common with a woman?

Most of the females I know have been listening to metal longer than I have so I'm not sure it's safe to assume that most metal girls are only into it because they dated a dude into it.

Most of the females I know have been listening to metal longer than I have so I'm not sure it's safe to assume that most metal girls are only into it because they dated a dude into it.

Maybe the average girl into metal gets introduced to it through her uncle?

Chances are they dated some ugly fat-necked Children of Bodom fan in the 5th grade.

Oh, you are talking about that kind of metal. I thought you meant chicks started dating dudes who were super into Reverend Bizarre and these girls got into metal through something like that right after listening to nothing but Katy Perry.

Katy P fucking rules too.

Nobody really starts at the top with metal unless they grew up in the 1980's or something. Most faggots and faggettes start with nu-metal or cringeworthy entry-level shit.

Nobody really starts at the top with metal unless they grew up in the 1980's or something. Most faggots and faggettes start with nu-metal or cringeworthy entry-level shit.

IDK bro, I got into metal through a friend and started with shit like Nile, Necrophagist, and Jason Becker probably at the age of 16. I was into Slipknot, Mudvayne, and System of a Down when I was 12 but grew out of that shit and into stuff like Smashing Pumpkins and Nirvana in between. I'm pretty sure that Hour of 13's first album was the first traditional doom metal album that really struck me when it first came out.

Yeah but without that gay nu-metal shit your mind probably wouldn't have been open to heavy music enough to even mess with stuff like Nile, Necrophagist etc.

Failing that, there are always exceptions.

Metal these days is more equivalent to a hobby and men tend to be way more hobby-oriented. It's why most nerds, tabeltop gamers, card collectors etc are men.
There's other hobbies that women are probably more likely to take up, eg. art, learning languages, writing letters, reading books, binge watching TV series. Not that men don't do those things sometimes too, but basically whole generations of us are primarily occupied with video gaming instead.

From what I've seen, there are more women at punk shows than metal ones, even when the punk music is just as abrasive. So perhaps they haven't felt as accepted in the metal scene for as long. Or sometimes it's just a matter of who they look up to and who they happen to know. My younger sister got really into metal only because I did.

How many women compared with men have binge-watched Star Trek or fucking Buffy?

There's other hobbies that women are probably more likely to take up, eg. art, learning languages, writing letters, reading books

These aren't really hobbies though or at least not in the same way. Hobbies like metal, tabletop gaming, blacksmithing your own swords are frivolous but fun.

Most kinds of art, reading, learning languages etc that you're saying women might do more of have some kind of utility in the real world. Women have much less tolerance for frivolous activity I think.

From what I've seen, there are more women at punk shows than metal ones, even when the punk music is just as abrasive.

I think that's because punk music is much more community-centric, whereas as much as people like to pretend like metal is some big brotherhood thing it's really not, it's much more about individualism. It's why racism, sexism, bigotry, offensive content matter etc survives much more in metal than in punk.

If you're problematic in the punk scene, you're ostracised.