How many women compared with men have binge-watched Star Trek or fucking Buffy?

These aren't really hobbies though or at least not in the same way. Hobbies like metal, tabletop gaming, blacksmithing your own swords are frivolous but fun.

Most kinds of art, reading, learning languages etc that you're saying women might do more of have some kind of utility in the real world. Women have much less tolerance for frivolous activity I think.

I think that's because punk music is much more community-centric, whereas as much as people like to pretend like metal is some big brotherhood thing it's really not, it's much more about individualism. It's why racism, sexism, bigotry, offensive content matter etc survives much more in metal than in punk.

If you're problematic in the punk scene, you're ostracised.
i know a couple who watched star trek my friend whose a girl loves star trek and she has tried to get me to watch buffy. i didnt care for buffy honestly. the acting is pretty damn bad

I dunno, I thought Nazipunks were a thing before Nazimetal, though of course that still owes to the communal nature of punk (groups of Nazis coming together to make punk music). Of course, those bands are shunned from the general punk audience, but Nazimetal is largely an internet niche as well (outside of maybe NSBM in Eastern Europe). Not surprisingly, punk and black metal also have the lowest musical barrier-to-entry of all rock music, which means it's a lot easier to build a scene along a particular niche viewpoint.

I dunno, I thought Nazipunks were a thing before Nazimetal, though of course that still owes to the communal nature of punk (groups of Nazis coming together to make punk music). Of course, those bands are shunned from the general punk audience, but Nazimetal is largely an internet niche as well (outside of maybe NSBM in Eastern Europe). Not surprisingly, punk and black metal also have the lowest musical barrier-to-entry of all rock music, which means it's a lot easier to build a scene along a particular niche viewpoint.

whats Nazimetal. didnt know there was such a thing.

Seriously, if I were a hot black metal chick with big tits looking for some buff Aryan black metal dude with a giant frostbitten cock, that would be an automatic dealbreaker knowing my prospective man can't even name ten Ukrainian Nazi atmospheric pagan black metal bands off the top of his head.

Seriously, if I were a hot black metal chick with big tits looking for some buff Aryan black metal dude, that would be an automatic dealbreaker knowing my prospective man can't even name ten Ukrainian Nazi atmospheric pagan black metal bands off the top of his head.

Well ive never heard of nazi black metal.this is my first time hearing about this. is marduk considered nazi black metal?

Marduk had some kind of controversy recently, but no. Fanisk is one of the most popular bands in the style afaik, but it's not my kind of music.

EDIT: tdil that Fanisk is from Oregon, lol

Marduk had some kind of controversy recently, but no. Fanisk is one of the most popular bands in the style afaik, but it's not my kind of music.

EDIT: tdil that Fanisk is from Oregon, lol

Thanks ill check em out. Sorry it was my first time ever hearing about this sub genre of black metal. whats some other good nazi black metal bands?

Fullmoon - United Aryan Evil

...but you don't like Buffy so I think you are fucked anyway, not liking this glorious tv-series is a big no-no in the metal community.

Reactions: Onder
never said i didnt like it i just said the acting wasnt great. i tried watching the first season but i couldnt get into it. The acting was forced. But from what people tell me the acting gets better after two seasons but it just wasnt my thing, Star trek had great acting but horrible effects because it was a tv show so i let it slide the story of star trek was compelling as well
Fullmoon - United Aryan Evil

...but you don't like Buffy so I think you are fucked anyway, not liking this glorious tv-series is a big no-no in the metal community.

You're all a bunch of fucking bozos. Do any of you cunts even know any women? Ughck.
I do i just got off the phone with a girl earlier me and her were talking about Dark funeral and i know a girl who used to live near me but she moved to texas and we skype everyday and some girls from my class as well and also this shy girl that texts me now and then but the conversation is kind of a dead end because she likes to text but she never likes talking over the phone

Seriously, if I were a hot black metal chick with big tits looking for some buff Aryan black metal dude with a giant frostbitten cock, that would be an automatic dealbreaker knowing my prospective man can't even name ten Ukrainian Nazi atmospheric pagan black metal bands off the top of his head.

:lol:

I dunno, I thought Nazipunks were a thing before Nazimetal, though of course that still owes to the communal nature of punk (groups of Nazis coming together to make punk music).

Well ROC goes way back, but like I said, Nazi metal survived whereas Nazi punk didn't really. I didn't say shit about which was first.

I'm married so I guess so, up until then? Not really, unless they were 2D and had pink colored hair and sweet sweet school girl uniforms.

You're also Eurotrash and nobody gives a fuck about your feminist clunges. Do they even have D&D in the Norse tongue motherfucker? :rofl:

I do i just got off the phone with a girl earlier me and her were talking about Dark funeral and i know a girl who used to live near me but she moved to texas and we skype everyday and some girls from my class as well and also this shy girl that texts me now and then but the conversation is kind of a dead end because she likes to text but she never likes talking over the phone

What I'm seeing in this thread is a bunch of autistic twats pretending like the 3 metalhead/nerd girls they know are anything more than exceptions to the rule. Nearly every metalhead guy I know who has a cool girlfriend is actually just dating some subpar wannabe Suicide Girl who enjoys some deathcore because the band members are kawaii.

I'm really glad this fuckhead is on this site. :lol:

Carly Rae Jepsen >>> Katy Perry

I have yet to receive any adequate explanation for how the former is any more worthwhile than any other current pop singer.

Katy P fucking rules too.

Katy B is better.

But anyway, @Blackmetaldude1991 , don't be too concerned about the finer details of a prospective partner's music taste, just as long as she prefers the colour black over pink and minor scales over major.

Last edited:
I'm married so I guess so, up until then? Not really, unless they were 2D and had pink colored hair and sweet sweet school girl uniforms.

Green 2D hair > pink 2D hair

Well ROC goes way back, but like I said, Nazi metal survived whereas Nazi punk didn't really. I didn't say shit about which was first.

Pretty sure you can still order dozens upon dozens of Nazi punk albums from one of those obscure white power internet "labels".

I have yet to receive any adequate explanation for how the former is any more worthwhile than any other current pop singer.

I dunno, I only started listening because of the EMOTION hype train tbh, but the album just seems to lack a lot of the usual dance/pop tropes and has that retro synth vibe to it at times.