Hello fellow Opeth freaks!!

Some recommendations:

1) Morgion (I only have the album "Solinari")
2) Forest of Shadows (You all need to check them out now if you haven't already: www.mp3.com/fos )
3) Empyrium (Already mentioned, and I agree. Check out the album "Songs of Moors and Misty Fields")

Yeah they're really great, I'm glad you liked them too...
I could have put them among my top 5 in the other topic, but oh well.
They haven't produced any CDs yet, but there's been talk of an MCD.
But of course you can buy the CDs from mp3.com if you want to ;)
Anyway, can't wait until they release something.

I've only read 'A Time Of Exile', it seemed okay...a little weird though in terms of time and placement of the characters and such.
Not like the usual Fantasy books i have read, its more to do with the spiritual side that combat.

If you like Opeth you should check out..

Genesis, Selling England by the Pound.

This is seriously wicked prog, and those guys were absolutely brilliant back then. Phil is just an awesome awesome drummer, and behind the kit is where he belongs.

Yes (of course), Relayer, Close to the Edge

this is some of the best progressive music ever recorded, as I'm sure everyone is aware, even if you don't like them.

Cynic - Focus

Cynic did only one album ever, not the best of recordings but man can these guys play! A lot of hard core prog metal fans (not cheesy prog metal, I mean real prog like Opeth) say that this is the best prog metal album ever. I like MAYH better but if you like innovation and conflicting styles you'll probably feel like you got more than your money's worth from this one.

cheers..

Satori

Ah, that was where I recognised the name from!
I was wondering about "Nevyn"...
I have read the first 8 books, liked them a lot!

I know, Nevyn, but I will wait until there are 4 so I can read the whole serie :)
I just assume that she writes an ending after 4 as usual!