"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hi, ummm..I'm new.

I'm looking for this one guy named Tut Ankh Amen. He is a purple penis licker and loves chic....I mean dicks.

Children of Bodom are awesome!!11oneoneone
That cover of the Final Countdown omgz0rrsss!!111111oneone1

OMG LIKE THE ANGRY RABBIT! ALEXI LAIHO IS A BUNNY RABBIT! HAHAHAHAHAHA! AND HE IS ANGRY! HAHAHAHAHA!

I am war, I am pain I am all you've ever slain
I am tears in your eyes I am grief, I am lies

I am pure, I am true I am all over you
I am laugh, I am smile I am the earth defiled

I am the cosmic storms I am the tiny worms
I am fear in the night I am bringer of light

NORSK BLACK METAL WROAGH!!!

Hello! I'm Loretta aka SBIH. I also post on the Scythes of Bodom forum under the name NaughtyChild of Bodom. Like everyone else here I love and respect Bodom. Hope to make a few friends and not too many "frienemies"! : )

yeah I am a... the soulforged. My favorite bands are Iron MAiden, Megadeth, Children of Bodom and blind guardian. I;m a lowly cook at pizza hut. i live in a hick ass town called two rivers. population=12000 and dwindling. i started lsitneing to bodom when ftr came out so like what 4 or 5 years ago. i was like the only fan in my village. but luckliy i shared the wealth with me friends at school and stuff and now i got some fellow headbangers to hang out with

i am turbo, n b4 u ask that is my real fucking name :( its what my disiples call me anyway. My real name is Andy, but i prefere being called turbo. Favorite bands are metallica (dont laff), iron maiden, children of bodom, in flames, arch enemy, killswitch, and i like the randomness of "BYOB" by SOAD. i spend my entire time, either at college, work, listening to playing along to my metal collection, and drinking beer. Im 18, live in England, UK, used to play in an amateur trash band, gigged a few times, left thru a conflict of egos (yawn). on the lookout for a new band. on the lookout for TOKYO WARHEARTS which doesnt look like its available in this country. Ill lay my hands on it soon :p

Heavenscent said:
OI

to all newcomers. We will welcome you warmly and cuddle you to death.

gay7.jpg

haha, i just love this

I'm new, been reading this forum for a long time, finally decided to register.

...And I think some of you know me from the SOB boards

Thnx.. seems to be even more fuckheads here than on the SOB board, but I just need to have someplace to discuss things concerning my favourite band :loco:

Aww welcome guys...I was on the SOB board too....I was known a sNaughty Child of Bodom!!HasselHoff I remember you with your other SpongeBob avatar! Unhallowed I remeber you as well!:wave: