"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

u.s. metalhead said:
im from texas hate to use punctuation umm i try to check the spelling though im 18 i love chidren of bodom but cant find any cds the closest record store that caries it is in dallas over an hour away im a mega metallica fan but am getting into other stuff as well
ebay.com is your friend

wait, i think i've fixed it!!!

u.s. metalhead said:
Im from.

Texas hate to use punctuation! umm!! I try to, check the spelling...

Though im 18, i love chidren of bodom butt.

Cant find any cds? The closest record store that caries it is in dallas.

Over an hour away, im a mega metallica fan. But am getting into other stuff.

-- as well

:D
welcome to the board where everyone is nasty but you love them just the same :p

hi everyone, i have been a member here for a little while, but i realized that no one really knows who i am. so, with that...
my name is erin, i am 18 and live in austin, texas. i am going to university this fall to study graphic art & design. my favorite bands are cob, dark tranquility, pantera, opeth, sonata arctica, type o negative, etc.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
aw, cmon, if he paid your way through college... what's the problem of going up to the judge now and then and pointing on that little doll where he touched you and all?
:p

Haven't seen the new Chris Rock DVD have ya? :p

Hey Everyone
I'm new here.. as you can probably tell
things you should probably know about me..
i've been listening to Metal since I was about 8, and have become a huge Bodom fan over the past few years
(had to import their cds.. I live in Australia, and waited up to 5 months to get my hands on Thrashed lost and strungout!!!!)
I play guitar and keyboard/piano, and my life mostly revolves around music.
yes.. my name is Christine... and I have a dark warped sense of humor, and are pretty much easily amused.
I think thats sums it up.. oh and allthough I do like cheese,
I like saying I like cheese more than cheese itself