"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

My name is Timo I come from Finland and Im 36, lazy dumbass with no job who eats chocolate all day. Oh and I write songs for a band who will probably never get anywhere because Im so crap hee hee

I know what you said(it's almost the same in portuguese), but out of curiosity, here's google's translation for it :p

"the rod I you will put it in the bottom!"

hi everyone, i just signed up on here...i'm 22 and i've been a fan of COB for a long time now...last week i got to see them here in Pittsburgh, PA...it was my second time seeing them (first time was in 2003). had the chance to meet the guys this time for some autographs and pics. they are all very nice :) the show was awesome as always too :)

Hi! I am Markus, from Germany. I am 25 years old and like Bodom when I saw their show at WACKEN festival 2002. Their albums and live show have a big impact on me. It's Energy!

My favorite band is SLAYER and the Bay Area scene (1982-1988). I worship old Megadeth, Anthrax and Testament. Albums mean so much to me. Other band I like are In Flames, Soilwork, Scar Symmetry, Lacuna Coil, Opeth, Therion.

Anyone is going to WACKEN 2006? I will be there!