"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hi, I'm new here (duh!) my username is TheKid because I am one, I am thirteen years old right now, I live in England but am ethnically Pakistani and I am a Muslim. (weird huh, a Muslim metalhead :p) I don't like Bodom as much as I used to, but they're still pretty cool. Some other bands I think are cool include Wintersun, SYL, Mastodon, Amon Amarth, Alestorm, Megadeth, Firewind, Kreator and Eluveitie. And I'm off to bed now.

Can you have 2 wives?

What is that thing the women scream " ALALALALALALALL" ?

Is it true if a girl breaks up with you you can legally throw acid at her?

Bigamy is illegal in England, I'm thirteen and the whole multiple wives thing is complicated.

?

I have no idea and don't particularly care as I'm not liable to do it.

hi, I'm schellen and I've posted here like twice.

I'm short, boring and I paint. I draw most of my inspiration from music.

There, uh... isn't much more to be said about me.

Moi!
I'm new here, my name is Yael and I'm 21+, I don't really remember when was the first time I heard about CoB, but I do remember it was Angels Don't Kill, and I love the band since that time.
My other favourites are Nightwish, Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Queen, The Cure, AFI, Cradle of Filth and it goes on and on. I really love music in general and reading.

I guess that's it,

Cheers! :)

Moi!
I'm new here, my name is Yael and I'm 21+, I don't really remember when was the first time I heard about CoB, but I do remember it was Angels Don't Kill, and I love the band since that time.
My other favourites are Nightwish, Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Queen, The Cure, AFI, Cradle of Filth and it goes on and on. I really love music in general and reading.

I guess that's it,

Cheers! :)

welcome Yahweh

Hail everyone!! I joined this forum months ago, but I introduce myself just now XD I'm Jo (not my real name, but I definitly prefer it than the original), coming from the north-east of Italy! I'm 20 years old. I love metal music, in particular power, gothic and thrash metal! I think that Children of Bodom are my favourite groupe! I saw them last 10 of february during their european headliner tour! It was great *.* I am also a cinema adicted (action, thriller and horror in particular!).
Well, I guess that's all more or less

Bye =)

P.s. sorry for my English XD