"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

So now we both have Bularian gril

IMG_6953.JPG

and Delphine

Dolphin-with-hat-glasses-and-pipe-John-Drysdale-200024.jpg

s

Greetings to all from Chicago. I'm yeahman518. Discovered HCDR and was hooked :worship:. Followed up w/AYDY, BD and RRF. Long live metal!! Rock on :headbang:

Hi, I am Cristiana, 28 years old, from Romania.
I heard the first COB song in 1998, and this is how everything about COB began for me. I've been into rock & metal since 1992, I guess. However, I am mostly into death/melodic death/heavy/atmospheric BM. Additionally, I love tattoos, embroidery (yeah, I know, it's lol ), learning new languages (also depending on the time I've got), cats...that's it for now, I'd say. Hmmm, and I'm planning to get a tattoo of the Reaper this year :D

i wanna see the tattoo :D and then you'll be joining the 'those who have cob related tattoos' club. i am saying this in advance: welcome to the club :D hehe^^

america must be a fucked up country. Even when I worked for VW nobody cared about my tattoos :lol:

No I meant physically go into the business of removing other peoples tattoos, dumbasses. Since of influx of 17 year old's getting reaper tattoos is increasing and hopefully so are the people realizing their tattoos are fucking stupid.