HELP! Can anyone translate this...?

jim

Vocalist - Guitarist
Apr 17, 2001
Mystic, CT
vmp.homestead.com
EXXPLORER leben wie vor einigen Ausgaben berichtet wieder! Über das italienische Label Underground
Symphony wird es demnächst ein ReRelease des Kultalbums "Symphonies Of Steel" geben. Digital-remastert mit vier
NEUEN Bonustracks, welche "Magic Hills", "Man From Nowhere", "The Cycle" und "Make Me Live" heißen. Auf
diesen Songs wird der neue Frontmann Jim Abbiati seinen Einstand feiern und wir alle hoffen, die Stücke werden sich
als Ganzes deutlich besser anhören als die bisher gehörten Samples. An dieser Stelle sei erwähnt, dass das kultige
That's Metal-Zine ebenfalls noch lebt, selbige haben nämlich bereits ein Interview mit der Band in der Tasche. Fragt
sich jetzt nur noch: wann kommt das ReRelease und wann kommt That's Metal Nr. 17?

If this is a bad review, this could be quite embarrassing!!!!

I ran it through the translater at http://www.freetranslation.com/ and this is what came out....

EXXPLORER live report like before some edition again! Over the Italian Label Underground Symphony, there will be soon a ReRelease of the cult album "symphony Of Steel". Digitally-remastert with four NEW Bonustracks which are named "Magic halls", "one From Nowhere", "The Cycle" and "Make Me Live". On this, the new front man Jim Abbiati will singe vouched celebrate his and hope we everyone, the pieces will listen to themselves as very clearly better than the previously belonged Samples. Here would be mentioned that the kultige That's also yet lives it Metal-Zine, same have namely already an interview with the volume in the pocket. Asks itself now only yet: when the ReRelease comes comes and when That's it Metal no. 17?

Not that it really makes any more sense..... :p

Hmmm...
I could ask some German from the Blaze forum to translate this, it made no sense to me...

Where the 'ell is Lightnin when you need him? ;)

Edit: Btw, did you guys notice that this is thread number 666? :)

Here's a translation made with babelfish (world.altavista.com):

MORE EXXPLORER live as again before some outputs reported! Over the Italian label Underground
Symphony will give shortly it a ReRelease of the cult album to " Symphonies OF Steel ". digital remastert with four
NEW bonus TRACKS, which " Magic Hills " is called, " one From Nowhere ", " The Cycle " and " Make ME Live ". Up
the new front man Jim Abbiati its beginning will celebrate this Songs and will hope we all, the pieces will become itself
as a whole clearly better listen to than the Samples belonged so far. Here it is mentioned that the kultige
That's Metal Zine likewise still lives, selbige has already an interview with that tape in the bag. Asks
itself now only: when does the ReRelease come and when does That's Metal No. 17 come?

Here it is, translated by a real person, and hopefully a bit more understandable than those translation-programs... ;)

EXXPLORER are, as reported some issues ago, alive again.
There will first be an re-release on the italian label Underground Symphony, with the Cultalbum "Symphonies Of Steel". Digital remastered with four NEW bonustracks, which are called "Magic Hills", "Man From Nowhere", "The Cycle" and "Make Me Live". The new Frontman Jim Abbiati will have his debut on these songs, and we all hope, that those songs will sound better than the samples we've heard till now. At this point should be said that the "Culty" That's-Metal-Zine is also still alive, because they already made (prepared?) an interview with the Band.
The only question left now is: when is the new album coming? and when will the release of That's Metal #17 be?