Help me get Nat 3 and I'll make it worth your while with impulses galore!

Just wanna say thanks for doing this Marcus. I just bought Nebula2 to check it out. I'm confused though because I tried comparing the regular impulse with the nebula impulse, using my laney preamp, and the difference is nowhere near as dramatic as the wagner samples you put up. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what.

Hey Francesco, thank you for all your support!

It seems though that we don't know which session/template to use when doing the programs in NAT.
Is there a way for you to do a new one which works the best it can for cab modeling?

I see there is this distortion pre and clean reverb approach so far but neither do seem to be the best NAT can do for our purpose?

Thanks!

Im not really clear about NEBULA´s full capabilities...

can you sample non linear impulses.. so that means you could make an impulse
lets say: from the PREAMP of a DIESEL HERBERT (with distortion included?)

(sorry if I sound like a complete noob---)

Im not really clear about NEBULA´s full capabilities...

can you sample non linear impulses.. so that means you could make an impulse
lets say: from the PREAMP of a DIESEL HERBERT (with distortion included?)

(sorry if I sound like a complete noob---)

You can, but it will not sound like a Diezel Herbert. It'll probably sound very bad, honestly. The sample you create will certainly inherit tonal properties that come from the Diezel, but it's not what you want.

Nebula can't model distortions the way we want it to right now. Perhaps that's a possibility down the road, but for now, no go :(

so you guys want it for CABS samples for now?

aren´t IRs close enough to the real thing already?

Though by the sounds of it neither is Nebula :lol:. Joking - we'll figure it out. Just gotta wait for those final templates, and some instructions on how to optimize the programs, and then we're back at it...