Hey Mike, how many . . . .

Heliotropic_Rose

in the soil beneath
Nov 17, 2004
Austin, Texas
PRS guitars do you have. Was watching the Lamentations documentary again, just noticed that you were using a PRS High gloss Sunburst finished guitar while recording the heavy part at the end of "A Fair Judgement"

And you've been playing the red one a lot . . ..
and you use the blue one for a lot of solo's

edit: and he seems to play a grey/blackish one a lot on the dvd as well

so yeah, just wondering what else you have . . . or if anyone else knows . . .

I've been thinking about getting a PRS myself :loco:

I currently own a Gibson Les Paul, they're a bit nice. But I'm after a PRS too. Why don't you get one of the SE models, I've tried them before and they're bloody brilliant and not horrendously pricey either.

se;s are real good. my cu24 feels fairly similar to one, mines a bit heavier and generally feels like its better quality. but you are getting some of the quality for a really cheap price. also lespauls are awesome. the standards tho, not the customs.

I've got a custom 24 20th anniversary edition PRS, and I use a PRS SE at my high school for Jazz sometimes. (normally use their Gibson ES341 Hollowbody from '86. I plan on stealing it after i graduate haha), tremendous difference in playability and tone, but it only cost like 700$ maybe? i don't really know but, yeah it's a good price. Solid Guitar.

I have a SE singlecut that is a fantastic guitar for the money, can't praise it enough...hope to have either a Custom 22 or SC-245 in the next few weeks, still trying to decide which one I prefer...