Hey Peter (lawl)

illidurit said:
but who are the green and white rangers
If you look really closely, you'll notice I said the Green power ranger is Lopez and yellow is Martin. Green because Lopez was sick and yellow because Martin's a sexy mexican.

Did the white power ranger come more recently? I didn't even know it existed!

Id said:
well according to mike they would just jam out a guitar part and the other would harmonize it so who the hell knows

yeah that's a cop out answer. "jamming" is the gayest thing ever. nobody on earth who "jams" comes up with anything decent. I fuckin hate it when ppl com eup to me and say "hey we should jam" fuck them. Maybe I'll whip out my trumpet and JAM on som e 12 bar blues...fuckign christ.

the_drip said:
yeah that's a cop out answer. "jamming" is the gayest thing ever. nobody on earth who "jams" comes up with anything decent. I fuckin hate it when ppl com eup to me and say "hey we should jam" fuck them. Maybe I'll whip out my trumpet and JAM on som e 12 bar blues...fuckign christ.

you sir are very wrong :lol: jamming with other people is a great way to enhance your creativity and improvisation skills, that if you and your jam-mates have some skills for starters ;)

besides, we all know how important jazz influences are :lol:

Oinkness said:
Did the white power ranger come more recently? I didn't even know it existed!

The white Power Ranger was awesome. He was the green one reincarnated wasnt he?

But Power Rangers aside, Peter's soloing is really interesting, especially contrasted with Mike's. I'm all for more Peter.