hey so is evolution like abortion or what?

but we were CREATED IN HIS IMAGE don't you remember? :loco:

i told my mom the other day if god exists he's a dick. then i pointed out like 900 people that sucked.

"this is going straight to my 5 thighs..."

I'm sure creationists in other countries try to keep evolution out of schools, they just don't have their tentacles that deep in the political structure. And I regard secular creationism (or intelligent design) as a first step towards skepticism, it might be as flawed as literally believing Genesis but it doesn't completely ignore scientific evidence.

1lb of Naked Nutrition said:
I find it hard to believe that we were formed from microscopic organisms. If this seriously is all there is to life. Somebody shoot me and put me out of my damn misery.

Your ancestor was a chimpanzee. ooga booga :err:

Fossils are God's ideas, sketches and drawings for the Creation.

YOU STUPID ONES: About pre-big bang or whatever, your fag crationism says GOD DUN IT, the evolutionary theory says WE DUNNO YET BUT WESA FIND OUT SOONER OR LATER. Which one sounds real honest and stuff?

Mormagil said:
No, God put them there to test our faith. And there are a few people who actually believe that. :loco:

Not sure if you're joking or not, but this is actually true. Synagogues include this teaching in their curriculum (or at least that's what my local rabbi cabbie tells me). :loco:

I cannot WAIT until my kids are old enough to appreciate the Museum of Natural History in NYC. Man, that is the coolest museum in the world, and the exhibits are lined up in the same order as they appeared in the evolutionary chain.

Evolution > Adam & Eve

Adam & Eve.... :lol: In this day and age...my word.

hey man, god made adam and eve not adam and STEVE.

oh man, it's like one giant suck chain where you can link everything together.

oh man, i just thought of an awesome movie idea:

it's set up like a cross between last temptation of christ and all in the family, with a little benny hill on the side. jesus starts questioning his own sexuality around age 18 and then discovers he's a butt pirate, and then ALMIGHTY GOD has to figure out a way to kill his own son because he hates fags. starring david schwimmer as gay jesus and james coburn as god. oh man this is gonna rule.

edit: god dammit james coburn is dead. okay ummm... shit. god dammit he'd be perfect! okay i need to switch my transmogrifier into a time machine again...

editidtd: wait, chris rock as gay jesus and samuel l. jackson as god. okay i think this could work.

i love how everythign bad that happens to us is because some bint like a zillion years ago broke the rules. So he's punishing us now. Yet he's all loving and forigiving? my ass. sounds like a real dink.

fucking morons.

i've had a picture of John Scopes hanging up in my office with the words HEATHEN written above his head since this whole fiasco started up once again. one, maybe two people got it, on top of many a confused face.

"What this does is open the door for teachers to bring creationist arguments into the classroom and point to the standards and say it's OK,"

look, believe what you want to believe but repeat after me:

RELIGION IS NOT SCIENCE
RELIGION IS NOT SCIENCE
RELIGION IS NOT SCIENCE
RELIGION IS NOT SCIENCE
RELIGION IS NOT SCIENCE
RELIGION IS NOT SCIENCE
RELIGION IS NOT SCIENCE
RELIGION IS NOT SCIENCE
RELIGION IS NOT SCIENCE
RELIGION IS NOT SCIENCE
RELIGION IS NOT SCIENCE