Hey Theocracy...

Well, I personally would love to make a video of ** ****** ** ****** but no one know what that is. (I'm not aloud to say because it's from the third album) But ...it does give the Theocracy band members a nice little easy riddle to mess with for figuring it out ahahahaha.

I'm guessing you must be talking about that song that has one of my favorite guitar solos ever played by anybody?

;)

The cool thing about this third album is that looking through the song list, I honestly think there are 7 or 8 songs that could make awesome videos or singles. I would love to do a video for something...I hope we're able to!

I'm guessing you must be talking about that song that has one of my favorite guitar solos ever played by anybody?
This coming from a guy that likes Michael Romeo and John Petrucci? Now I'm definitely excited! :kickass:

The cool thing about this third album is that looking through the song list, I honestly think there are 7 or 8 songs that could make awesome videos or singles. I would love to do a video for something...I hope we're able to!
So do I! That would be awesome.

;)

I hope so..lol Thanks bro.

;)

Yeah! I'm sure Val is gonna shock us all with the guitar solos! Can't wait. My head just might explode (guess it is my new slogan). :headbang::headbang:

I thought Matt once said he wasn't good at soloing?

And, on the topic of the infamous Dictator of Eternia, I'd love to see a full version of that song as a bonus track (on iTunes or something) for the next album. ;)

I thought Matt once said he wasn't good at soloing?

...and you did once say you suck at writing solos...

Though he may have said that, I must disagree. I'm still in love with everything about the first album, including solos. Currently "The Serpents Kiss" is playing, and I must say, the lead guitar is *perfect* for that song. Music doesn't have to be super fast or super intricate to be good.