"Hi I'm new here" Introduce Yourself

lol sorry to interupt this interesting thread :p

im new as well and my name is john =]

did anyone perhaps go to the firewind/kamelot gig in brixton, london? because i turned up half an hour late and the place was devoid of life :S

i checked the date and the roster out side the venue...nothing! there wasnt any employees either :S

what do you think happened? it wouldnt be silent in the middle of a gig...=[

welcome!
and i'm sure kirsty will answer that when she's next on, she was at that gig

lol sorry to interupt this interesting thread :p

im new as well and my name is john =]

did anyone perhaps go to the firewind/kamelot gig in brixton, london? because i turned up half an hour late and the place was devoid of life :S

i checked the date and the roster out side the venue...nothing! there wasnt any employees either :S

what do you think happened? it wouldnt be silent in the middle of a gig...=[

Indeed, I can help.

I read over your post again and it struck me.

There are 2 Carling Academy's in London. Brixton...the one you mentioned and ISLINGTON...where the gig was held.

So by process of elimination I'm going to assume you went to Brixton instead of Islington!!!!!!!!! Wrong venue!

xx Kirsty

Hi everybody! My name is Carola but everybody keeps calling me Calle. I live in Finland near Tampere - if you happen to know the city....Had never even heard of Firewind before their gig in Helsinki, so I am very grateful to Kamelot for "introducing" them to me! I am quite a bit older than you others, 53!; I´m a young spirit in an ageing body...hehe. My favourite bands are Kamelot, Kamelot, Kamelot......Hammerfall,Metallica,Iron Maiden,Rhapsody of fire among others..and now of course Firewind. They are really awesome!

Hi everybody! My name is Carola but everybody keeps calling me Calle. I live in Finland near Tampere - if you happen to know the city....Had never even heard of Firewind before their gig in Helsinki, so I am very grateful to Kamelot for "introducing" them to me! I am quite a bit older than you others, 53!; I´m a young spirit in an ageing body...hehe. My favourite bands are Kamelot, Kamelot, Kamelot......Hammerfall,Metallica,Iron Maiden,Rhapsody of fire among others..and now of course Firewind. They are really awesome!

yet another Finn :worship: hei :wave:

I've wanted to visit Tampere for ages. It looks beautiful, and their football team kicks ass :p

tampere.jpg

A huge picture.
Another huge picture, in winter.

Srsly. It's like, Katie in city form. :p

Yeahh... that picture looks familiar... Tampere is a great metal city, I don´t know much about the football-bit (booooring) .Sorry that´s only my opinion...
And thanks you all nice ones for the warm welcome here on this forum; truely warmed an "old" metalheart....

Yeahh... that picture looks familiar... Tampere is a great metal city, I don´t know much about the football-bit (booooring) .Sorry that´s only my opinion...
And thanks you all nice ones for the warm welcome here on this forum; truely warmed an "old" metalheart....

we agree that football is boooooring. :p