"Hi I'm new here" Introduce Yourself

Salutations...

I be one of the Viking Scouts Katie spoke of, reporting for epicness training. I see Katie's already run through the basics with you all, so I'll start on lesson 4 when I can be arsed. I advise against holding of the breath.

Some of you may be interested in facts such as 'I'm Vikingess', 'I'm 23', 'this is only the second time I've posted outside the Turisas forum' and 'I've got a luvverly pair of (epic) coconuts'. Those of you who aren't interested in such frivolities, tough luck, you got them anyway.

*toddles off in search of beer*

I think i speak for all of the guys on this forum when i say PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF GODDAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!

:p

Srsly. It's like, Katie in city form. :p

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????????

What...huge!? :p

xx Kirsty

hey!!!

Salutations...

I be one of the Viking Scouts Katie spoke of, reporting for epicness training. I see Katie's already run through the basics with you all, so I'll start on lesson 4 when I can be arsed. I advise against holding of the breath.

Some of you may be interested in facts such as 'I'm Vikingess', 'I'm 23', 'this is only the second time I've posted outside the Turisas forum' and 'I've got a luvverly pair of (epic) coconuts'. Those of you who aren't interested in such frivolities, tough luck, you got them anyway.

*toddles off in search of beer*

good to finally have you here my dear vikingess!