"Hi I'm new here" Introduce Yourself

hi I'm Jonathon B from Tasmanian band (that small island that tags along with Australia) Taberah.

I passionately love Between Heaven & Hell and Burning Earth, Stephen Fredricks vocals blew me off the face of the earth when i first heard them about 3 years ago and i still havent landed yet.

Gus' lead playing is awe inspiring, nuff said.
as for the riffs, i must admit im more of a fan of the older stuff, but they are still great nowadays.

Hello new people!

Taberah, mate!

My GF is from Tassie, and ive spent a hell of a lot of time there.

Where abouts do you live?

hi I'm Jonathon B from Tasmanian band (that small island that tags along with Australia) Taberah.

I passionately love Between Heaven & Hell and Burning Earth, Stephen Fredricks vocals blew me off the face of the earth when i first heard them about 3 years ago and i still havent landed yet.

Gus' lead playing is awe inspiring, nuff said.
as for the riffs, i must admit im more of a fan of the older stuff, but they are still great nowadays.

Hey man! I myself hail from the Apple Isle, am at EC this year actually, love your work! :headbang:

Big hello,i'm from Tassie also,lol did'nt think there was that many Metalheads here(thought everyone'd moved to Melbourne),must be some up and comers(maybe i'm just old) Hail

new on firewind forum but as you can see not new to UM...
one day i went to youtube to check firewind out and the first i saw was The Fire And The Fury... since then, i'm hooked on Firewind... so i'll be posting here as well...

:kickass:

welcome on board man!! i can undestand that, if I saw fire and the fury for the first time, i'd get hooked at once!!

I hail from the dirty burbs known as Bridgewater haha!

where do you and your missus dwell when you're down?

Mainly down south, her parents live down past Huonville, but we float around up top too, she has family in Burnie and Ulverstone.

Cant wait to get back down there, September hopefully, but definately for Xmas.

new on firewind forum but as you can see not new to UM...
one day i went to youtube to check firewind out and the first i saw was The Fire And The Fury... since then, i'm hooked on Firewind... so i'll be posting here as well...

:kickass:

hi there and welcome!

You're not the same Deadnight Warrior from the Alestorm forum are you??

why do you never post on the alestorm forum if you're on it?

Welcome!!

Tell us a bit about yourself. Where you're from, what other bands you enjoy. That kinda thing :)

You're not the same Deadnight Warrior from the Alestorm forum are you??

xx Kirsty

my name is Dario, you can see where i'm from but no matters... Zagreb, Croatia...
obvious children of bodom, sinergy, amon amarth, wintersun, ensiferum, kreator, iron maiden, metallica, primal fear, iced earth, blind guardian and loads more...
i play guitar for about 2 years and 7 months now... and that's about it... nothing to much...

i have never been to Alestorm forum... :loco:
thanks for the welcome... :kickass:

welcome on board man!! i can undestand that, if I saw fire and the fury for the first time, i'd get hooked at once!!

yeah... i actually watched it from morning till nightfall, and everyone at my home just went crazy... :lol::lol:
but thanks... :kickass:

hi there and welcome!
thanks... :kickass:

We have similar tastes dreadnight.warrior :kickass:

that's cool... :kickass:

those are good tastes, i saw ensiferum a few weeks ago, really good band

and it's great to see people posting on here during the day now! i'm not lonely anymore :D

i'm waiting to see them on wacken... :p

i'll be probably posting here all day... :lol: i'm usually bored, since my college is stupid and don't have to do to much work... :lol: