"Hi I'm new here" Introduce Yourself

chairmans getting confused, my post telling newbie to ignore him would clearly read before his saying to ignore me, therefore, as i previously stated, i win

actually no, because my very first posts that caused the confusion in the first place were posted before you even stated to ignore those posts in the first place. So then your posts of ignoring mine would be pointless because my original silly posts would have already been read. So therefore, checkmate, I win! :kickass:

actually no, because my very first posts that caused the confusion in the first place were posted before you even stated to ignore those posts in the first place. So then your posts of ignoring mine would be pointless because my original silly posts would have already been read. So therefore, checkmate, I win! :kickass:

i never said 'ignore the posts above me' i said 'ignore the PEOPLE above me' therefore anything you said after my post would be ignored. now stop trying to win an argument that you've blatently lost! and why have you lost? because you're a man and i'm a woman! hah! :p

i never said 'ignore the posts above me' i said 'ignore the PEOPLE above me' therefore anything you said after my post would be ignored. now stop trying to win an argument that you've blatently lost!
Well it would be well too late for them to ignore the people above you, this is because the posts by those people above you would've already been read anyways. What would've been the point of you making your post in the first place? :lol:
and you know what? I'll edit my post above yours to say to ignore you! CHECKMATE! I WIN! :heh:

Well it would be well too late for them to ignore the people above you, this is because the posts by those people above you would've already been read anyways. What would've been the point of you making your post in the first place? :lol:
and you know what? I'll edit my post above yours to say to ignore you! CHECKMATE! I WIN! :heh:

do you just read three words of what i write and form your own sentence around it?

when i said ignore the people above me, did i say go back in time and forget what you read? no! clearly the unwritten text, that remained unwritten because any imbecile would assume i did not mean go back in time, is ignore them from now on. and by giong back and altering your own post you're clearly admitting that my logic rules, you lose and therefore you're cheating by going back in time....

so yeah, once again I WIN!!!!!!! mwahahaha

do you just read three words of what i write and form your own sentence around it?

when i said ignore the people above me, did i say go back in time and forget what you read? no! clearly the unwritten text, that remained unwritten because any imbecile would assume i did not mean go back in time, is ignore them from now on. and by giong back and altering your own post you're clearly admitting that my logic rules, you lose and therefore you're cheating by going back in time....

so yeah, once again I WIN!!!!!!! mwahahaha

So you're saying that to go back in time is cheating? Hah, since when do you make up the rules? The only reason why you say this is because you know YOU LOST! :lol:

ah yes typical male, you lose an argument so you repeat the same things over and over again, you continue to lose so you make some childish comment and think you win....

i am so close to leaving this forum....

ah yes typical male, you lose an argument so you repeat the same things over and over again, you continue to lose so you make some childish comment and think you win....

i am so close to leaving this forum....

You just say it's childish because you know that you can't come up with anything to comeback against anything I just said. And bringing in the fact that I'm a male and your a female is actually probably a lot more childish than anything I've actually said. I'm lacking to see any credibility in you. :lol: Btw, checkmate once again. ;)

you know what, yesterday i was in a fucking awful mood all day and that childish little argument actually really pissed me off... so i go to bed, have a bizarre dream, wake up really happy for no reason... come on here and you piss me off again so please, for the sake of my sanity and the fact that i'm almost 23 and can't be arsed with this... lets move on

in fact lets discuss why the hell i had a dream about bon jovi last night :/

haha i wasn't at first then i got put in an awful mood at work and you know when you're in a really bad mood and every little thing annoys you? yeah that was me yesterday

but i'm all happy again today..... still wondering why the hell i dreamt about bon jovi!!!!!

what yay about me being happy or yay about the bon jovi dream?

in fact here's my dream, me and my mate adam decided to go on holiday, so got on a plane, went somewhere, walked around the airport and then was about to fly back when i ran into bon jovi, we got chatting and he said i could have guest list for his gig in manchester the next night, but i shouldn't go home today i should chill out on his tourbus (not like that) so i did, we chatted, ate biscuits, and then i hopped back on a plane to the UK the next day. got home and went to the supermarket to buy cinema tickets (as you do) then was wandering around the supermarket but couldn't remember what i wanted, ran into my boss who asked me if i'd been left any money by my dead aunts. i replied no, then she asked if i'd got her the baby wipes, i was all confused but she said never mind, i probably forgot to ask you... she was holding baby wipes at the time. then Frank (a sort of uncle who died a couple of years ago) turned up with some clothes that used to belong to his wife and wanted me to try on this top that was white satin, off to shoulders, with a black lace covering so the top looked black except for a white slash at the top. i tried it on but couldn't fit it over my head so ripped it pulling it down.... the weird thing was as i dreamt the ripping, my alarm went off so i heard the vibration of the phone above my head....

so interpretation anyone?