Hiking through the mighty mountains...

Larf03

Like a rock
I woke up this morning and the weather was awesome so I did some chores and headed for Mount Valin to do some hiking! The trails starts easy and progressivly becomes harder and harder but the sight are so breathtaking, it's worth it... Here are some pics

Right at the beginning of the trail I spotted some wild strawberries and some butterflies so I thought I'd take a shot and eat some of them strawberries!!
butter7pd.jpg

A bit further up the trail was a bit of water running down because of yesterday's rain
water2zg.jpg

Already up the first hill, the view was awesome!
lake3up.jpg

Oh... and it's been a while since I posted a pic of myself !!!
freddy6cs.jpg

The trail went on...
trail8cv.jpg

Up another ... higher... hill!
hill29bl.jpg

I realized how small I am :(
smallfred3qx.jpg

Up a third hill... was actually getting out of breath there...
third3yq.jpg

When I turned back and head back home, I encountered this little guy
fella0ga.jpg

oohhh I remember eating those wild strawberries when I was a kid. Theyre the most delicious things in the world.
Those photos are amazing as always, you go to the neatest places.

NinjaKitten said:
oohhh I remember eating those wild strawberries when I was a kid. Theyre the most delicious things in the world.
Those photos are amazing as always, you go to the neatest places.

Thanks...!!!

Those wildberries taste awesome but you always want more then there actually is lying around... Once you've eaten them all... you're left craving :(

totally. when i was a kid and went campin out in the woods id climb every fuckin mountain in sight to find that kind of stuff and for the awesome views. now that im old and work i go out there to relax haha.

neal said:
totally. when i was a kid and went campin out in the woods id climb every fuckin mountain in sight to find that kind of stuff and for the awesome views. now that im old and work i go out there to relax haha.

I went there to relax at first but found myself feeling like a kid when I was skipping throught the trees... I'll return there in 2 weeks. I have Montreal's jazz fest and camping planned for next weekend and after that I'll return to mount Valin and try to get up some river by canoe...

It's crazy, I'm just discovering these parts and I've been living right beside it forever... To think I've seen more of europe than I did my own place...

lizard said:
"please karen, leave your past behind and visit me in beautiful Canada! We shall skip and romp through the wild strawberries."
if you say that out loud with a french-canadian lumberjack accent, its pretty goddamn funny. you should try it!