Hiking through the mighty mountains...

Jesus fucking Christ, that second picture looks evil...Awesome pictures, though! If I can, in a few weeks I'll probobly (place myself in extreme danger by) take a walk through the Liberty Resivoir and take rolls upon roll of pictures of the forest, as well. It's he absolute best thing to waste film on, though.

dreaming neon darkspot said:
Jesus fucking Christ, that second picture looks evil...Awesome pictures, though! If I can, in a few weeks I'll probobly (place myself in extreme danger by) take a walk through the Liberty Resivoir and take rolls upon roll of pictures of the forest, as well. It's he absolute best thing to waste film on, though.

Thanks...

Make sure you post your pics here on the forum... I think we all love pictars :)

dude, that second pic in the second set is fucking killer. I wish I lived somewhere where awesome hiking trails are right by where I live. awesome pics.

ct_thrash said:
oh wow. wonderful pics fred! now i wanna go hiking :(
especially love that eeevil fog pic :headbang:

Thanks ... I keep thinking this pic reminds me of a movie where there is a similar view... I can't remember which one :( (I think some girls were getting rapped in the movie and it was some kind of suspense / investigation thing...)

Hey Larf
I've been there and took some great photos aswell
What a amazing sight at 6 in the morning
Are you going to come out to our show on Dec 10th?
We are playing with Anvil,Razor, Exciter, DBC and OTHERS

Troyanasy said:
Hey Larf
I've been there and took some great photos aswell
What a amazing sight at 6 in the morning
Are you going to come out to our show on Dec 10th?
We are playing with Anvil,Razor, Exciter, DBC and OTHERS

Lying truth from Drummondville are playing also and I've heard rumors that Nuclear Assault and Hirax might be playing also... is that true???

i got hiking all the time... we have thousands of trails up here with like, 10 mountains all within a 20 mile radius. I should get some of my film developed.

Larf, you and I need to go hiking some time. And your pictures are awesome, especially the creek picture and first evil fog picture! I was planning on posting a thread with my pictures I took from my trek into the rain forest this weekend (BEAUTIFUL) but I will wait so as not to steal your thunder!