Horror DVDs

JSS did the Biker Mice soundtrack, it's rockin heheh.

Dream Warriors RULES!!!!! And then of course Nightmare On Elm Street 5 featured Bruce Dickinson's version of "Bring Your Daughter..." and Nightmare On Elm Street 4 featured the excellent "LOVE KILLS" by VINNIE VINCENT!!!

Good move, Icarus! Btw in the credits of The Devil's Rejects it gave an RIP to the guy who played Tiny (the really big guy). He died a few months ago, and wasn't very old. I think he must have had one of those disorders which makes you grow way more than you should. He was 7" 6' or thereabouts.

I used to love Dream Warriors back in the 80s whenever Nightmare 3 came out on video. I should watch number 5 again to hear Bruce.

Is Matthew McGory dead? That is sad.

He also played the giant in Big Fish.

I don't think McGory could have done Andre very well though - he's nowhere near wide enough and his whole body was out of proportion.

The guy who played Grandpa died soon after house of 1000 corpses, so Zombie didn't recast the character out of respect.

I got the soundtranck to Devil's Rejcts yesterday.

It's got a genuine Banjo and Sullivan song on it "I'm at home getting hammered (while she's out getting nailed)"

I always think it's sad when people die like that. :(

What's the soundtrack like, Shannow? The songs seemed pretty appropriate during the film.

Has anyone seen Ghost Ship? I saw it a few years ago, and got the dvd when I was in Indo. I thought it was surprisingly good.

Winmar,
it's a good soundtrack, moving well from song to song just like the movie. It's interesting in that it's the first soundtrack ('cept the original war of the worlds), in which the movie sort of plays in my head while I listen to it.

Even the missus will listen to it,as it's all old songs, and not heavy.

There's another available in which they include voice clips (like the House of 1000 Corpses sountrack) that were appropriate to the song about to play.

Went to the CD shop in Bathurst, walked up to soundtracks, and there it was.

It was waiting for me methinks.

Haha unfortunately there were no pirates. It involved a ship in the twenties or thereabouts that turned into a ghost ship....

I watched Saw a couple of nights ago. Cool movie. Gruesome at times. Quite a lot of times actually.

Love the way it was made by two Aussies with not much money. I didn't realise that one of the main characters was the (Australian) writer til I watched a short interview as one of the bonus features.

We bought the sequel for 80c in Indo, but it was one of those ones filmed in the fucking cinema, so I'm not watching the stupid thing. I'll wait for a proper version. Tried to watch it last night....