How about a Guitar Tone competition, round two?

Hahaha, your spanish is better than my dutch. Last month I was in Amsterdam (only for some hours) and realized that I only knew one word in your language, but very useful: HEINEKEN!

Heineken is an amazing word to know indeed! Next time you're in the Netherlands hit me up, we'll have some.

fucking great jevo be sure to let me know when you´ll be hitting up galicia! yeah Anssi I don´t think that was google translator, he did it too well, you´re spanish is pretty good

:lol:
google.jpg

Anssi, you are almost correct. My family moved to Spain, I am still residing in Venezuela and will move on December 21st. I was away this couple weeks because I was finishing and presenting my thesis (is that the right word?) and now that I am finally done with becoming and Industrial Engineer I can keep concentrating on what I love the most: Having sex. er, I mean, music.

By wednesday or thursday the DI will be done, I apologize for my recent absence from the boards

Thursday has come and gone. How are the bass lines doing?

I am new, and also a pretty inexperienced engineer, but I'd like to participate if I can. Also, if you still need bass guitar DI I'm available!

-Ben

I am new, and also a pretty inexperienced engineer, but I'd like to participate if I can. Also, if you still need bass guitar DI I'm available!

-Ben

Ofcourse you can participate! Hasn't started yet. Still waiting on bass guitars from Slipkyesbass. He said he'd have them last thursday :cry: