How about a Guitar Tone competition, round two?

Please pardon my ignorance - but when is this going to really get started - and will the results / submissions be posted in this thread or another?
Thanks

Scott

Please pardon my ignorance - but when is this going to really get started - and will the results / submissions be posted in this thread or another?
Thanks

Scott

This is really going to get started when I get the DI's from Slipkyesbass and the tab from Greg. Then I can put everything needed in a conventient package and download link. I'll make a new thread when everything is set to go, an official competition thread. I will post a link to said thread here though.

I propose we all chip in to a PayPal account and the winner gets a Fleshlight of his choosing. There are so many entrants that it would take like $1 US from each person to cover it, maybe even less!

I propose we all chip in to a PayPal account and the winner gets a Fleshlight of his choosing. There are so many entrants that it would take like $1 US from each person to cover it, maybe even less!

:lol:

Nothing against a fleshlight....but AHJ and I are working on a different award for the winner. We'll post the details once we're certain we've got it.

now that I think about it, didn't Slipkyeyes say that he moved to Spain from Venuezuela? In case he can't provide the bass by the end of the month (that is the end of this the week), any volunteers to take on the bass so we can get this thing rolling? If I understood correctly, greg already has the bass tabs ready.

Anssi, you are almost correct. My family moved to Spain, I am still residing in Venezuela and will move on December 21st. I was away this couple weeks because I was finishing and presenting my thesis (is that the right word?) and now that I am finally done with becoming and Industrial Engineer I can keep concentrating on what I love the most: Having sex. er, I mean, music.

By wednesday or thursday the DI will be done, I apologize for my recent absence from the boards