How about a Guitar Tone competition, round two?

As Mr. Anssi has informed, I have finally done the bass track. I must say greg, I LOOOVE that thing, it´s fucking great and I totally enjoyed learning it and recording it and am glad I can contribute to the boards with this stuff. Now it´s on to greg, mark and Anssi to get it started.

Good luck to everyone competing!!

applause.gif

As Mr. Anssi has informed, I have finally done the bass track. I must say greg, I LOOOVE that thing, it´s fucking great and I totally enjoyed learning it and recording it and am glad I can contribute to the boards with this stuff. Now it´s on to greg, mark and Anssi to get it started.

Good luck to everyone competing!!

I hope the contestants have a reampbox, my condolences to those who have to try to replicate those fucking twisted riffs greg threw at us :ill: Eventho the bass tracks took their time, considering how little editing the bass track needed being such a technical metal piece (I didn't go nazi with the editing, I made 6-7 timing adjustments and removed 4 pops and clicks caused by string hitting the pup), the bass was very well executed and fit the given tracks pretty well :kickass:

I hope the contestants have a reampbox, my condolences to those who have to try to replicate those fucking twisted riffs greg threw at us :ill: Eventho the bass tracks took their time, considering how little editing the bass track needed being such a technical metal piece (I didn't go nazi with the editing, I made 6-7 timing adjustments and removed 4 pops and clicks caused by string hitting the pup), the bass was very well executed and fit the given tracks pretty well :kickass:

great to hear that, sorry about the timing issues, all the time you were waiting it´s not I like I was practicing it hehe, I practiced last night, was like 2 hours learning and practicing before recording :loco: