How cool

BRI said:
I have been a member for 16 months. My post count is 405. 405 / 16 = 23.3125
Anybody with a higher average post count is a forum nerd. Anybody with a lower average post count doesn't like Opeth enough.
Hmm... 738 posts... been on for 3 months... that equals an average of 246! :D

Blimey's only equals 225.75... (from 903 posts as I see at the moment) So ha!!! I'm a bigger forum nerd!

- my postage is most definitely extreme

You two should look up Profanity. He was a member since like 2001 and his average is more than everybody elses totalled up. He is your God.

I say keep everyone minus Dan swano..
It would be interesting to hear Maynard and Mike trading off vocal lines like Steve & Mike do, thats for sure!
Also imagine what rhythm section you would have with Danny Carey & Martin Lopez (my 2 favourite drummers)

in regards to a few people who reckon Tool/Maynard aren't into metal, one of their biggest influences for their new album have been Meshuggah...

I think you should take out all the guys from Tool except Maynard. Then the idea would be cool.

LadyValerie said:
I think you should take out all the guys from Tool except Maynard. Then the idea would be cool.

nah Maynard has a good voice but apart from that he's a typical rockstar asshole! atleast the rest of the guys in tool are down to earth and are amazing musicians

Benighted1 said:
nah Maynard has a good voice but apart from that he's a typical rockstar asshole! atleast the rest of the guys in tool are down to earth and are amazing musicians
Bam. Danny Carey = omgwtfgood. Adam Jones rocks too.

The still like to smear their songs when palying live...probably to give the people in the audience enough time to inject a certain narcotic substance into their bloodstream.

As for MJK...from the many live shows of tool I've downloaded in my lifetime Maynard seems to hit a lot of flat notes...which makes him a little less apriciated by me.
but I'm still a huge fan of TOOL though