How did you come across Dark Tranquillity?

band: downloaded ThereIn pretty much at random and thought that I had to get some of their albums. in august 2000 I found myself at the "d" section of a cd store and picked up haven since it was new, included ThereIn video and had such great artwork. in october the same year they opened for in flames and then I knew I had found my favourite band. :)

forum: don´t remember at all, actually. probably through the official dt page. and then I did some lurking every now and then for a long long time.

His Divine Shadow said:
:D It's official!!! My first flaming!!! :hotjump: I feel so special! The traditional n00b treatment just for me! :loco:
well don't just stand there and celebrate.. let 'im have it!!
the man just insulted your honor, have you no dignity woman?!!
rahvin I'm sick of your shit! You treat all our friends like garbage and even made that little girl cry the other day. I thought you could change, but I just don't see giving a brute bully like you another chance.. :cry:
I've had it
I'm going to my aunt's
..and I'm taking the kids.

rahvin said:
@mag: :lol: i love you dawg.
Shhh!! you're not helping the rumors building up in the forum..
:p

H D Sh said:
Seriously, I like your sense of humor. :)
Why thank you ma'am :)

@morei: well, off-topic is our second nature.
by the way, i suggest you check your spelling before posting, lest you want the wrath of some people on the board (not naming names either) unleashed onto you. :p

rahvin said:
if those blue glasses aren't photoshopped, your avatar is already scaring my avatar, title, location, and signature. you're one small step from scaring my postcount. :p
they're not photoshopped. i was such a stylish kid. take note of the pink beaded necklace. P.I.M.P. :cool:

you mean the survey with the thousand and one questions?! :eek: i didn't have much sleep last night so i'm going to bed now. maybe later. don't get too knocked out :)

you're not going to get any sleep that way. for one thing, get your bum off that chair and drag it to bed. read a boring book or try to study something that has no appeal to you whatsoever. the latter is the best way to fall asleep for me.

if all else fails...

jza0125l.jpg

@caelestia: i appreciate the suggestions, really. unfortunately, "if all else fails" already failed. i'll get to bed anyway, soon-ish, or at least that's what i say to myself.

I heard Not Built to Last on a college radio station, and that's all it took for me. That was actually the start of my interest in melodic death metal as well. \,,/_

about 2001.. bored with the music that was out.. went on a hunt on the internet.. downloaded the minds eye, projector, haven.
next thing i know ive bought their entire catalogue.
havent looked back since.
prolly one of if not my favourite band.
also just got the live damage dvd last week for my birthday, *stoked*!!

cant wait for their double cd album aswell as new studio album this year. will be great.
just need them to tour australia and id be set for life.

keep rockin! :headbang:

MagSec4 said:
well don't just stand there and celebrate.. let 'im have it!!
the man just insulted your honor, have you no dignity woman?!!
rahvin I'm sick of your shit! You treat all our friends like garbage and even made that little girl cry the other day. I thought you could change, but I just don't see giving a brute bully like you another chance.. :cry:

I'm in an abusive internet relationship! I need to leave...but I'm drawn in...I can't help myself! I know he can change!!! :cry: