How do you rank in terms of posts and rep?

Tebus said:
Is it just me or has Joachim Cans gone backwards through puberty from album to album?

how dare you speak like that of a man (?) who managed to fit into a song popular cat-calls such as "ou!" (which in italian is short for "look, don't think i didn't notice, what the hell do you think you're doing?").

Onyx said:
Steve420, you make me sick.

:eek:
holy shit, when I read this.. I felt like some 5 year old little kid watching a horror movie . I dunno, I think that it was something about the blue font, the phrase, and her avatar that made me shudder and guarunteed me nightmares for the night
:ill:

Gums said:
:eek:
holy shit, when I read this.. I felt like some 5 year old little kid watching a horror movie . I dunno, I think that it was something about the blue font, the phrase, and her avatar that made me shudder and guarunteed me nightmares for the night
Yeah she has ways of doing that.

Gums said:
!:eek:
Tebus said:
Yeah she has ways of doing that.
Don't worry, teh Siren (TM) is here to protect you!!! :Shedevil:

Reactions: Tebus
Siren, I'm not green, I'm turquoise [or cyan]. That indicates my permanent sickness of everything. :ill: And don't wave your guns around - you cannot protect people from being annoyed, if they cannot ignore.

Gums, poor kid, I've scared him half to death. :erk:

Tebus, don't tell me I've freaked you out. :p

@onyx: you're not scary, in my opinion. you've shown yourself to be easily annoyed, in some past cases.