How do you think the world will end?

graph4.gif

OK, this is the past 400,000 years. Still, that's enough to show that there's an average level between the ups and downs, but then look at the end of the graph to where we are now. Clearly this is not natural.

It's a fucking GOVERNMENT website you retard.

So?

I'm having difficulty telling if you are being serious or not

EDIT: Hatebreeder and King Richard

Yes I'm being serious. There is no substantial proof that the emission of gases caused by humans has resulted in the earth's slight global warming. The fact that the earth has gone through this numerous times doesn't really strengthen that argument.

I've actually gone fairly in depth on this subject in school before. The fact that the majority of scientists who actually know what they are talking about don't necessarily agree that humans are the sole reason the earth is going through a climate change, doesn't really help the argument. Not one of you can or will supply us with definitive proof of that claim. You just can't, because there is no proof. All these graphs, charts, and numbers do is try to support one theory or belief. They don't speak the entire story.

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

I allways liked the ending in the Jesus the jewish carpenter and his wacky adventures (aka The Bible). Lord Of The Rings style massive battle between the good and the evil...yea that would kick ass.