How does Metal Motivate you?

Metal motivates me in everything I do in life. It can pump me up for something kind of get my blood flowing. I can listen to it to take my anger out. I can listen to it to mellow out. Heck I can listen to metal anytime.

No matter what mood i am in there is always a genre of metal i can listin to. and metal helps me to try and improve my drumming skills every day.

My Grandmother died yesterday while I was out picking up my new copy of Dark Tranquility's Damage Done! I got home and got the call that she'd had a heart attack. I'm listening to this cd now and feeling ultra calm. I also have to do the eulogy on Monday and I'm thinking of quoting some metal lyrics...Metal will solve everything.

When I'm taking my dog for a walk I listen to metal...when I'm sad or angry, or just wanna relax, I listen to metal...when I go to school I listen to metal...when I'm using the net I listen to metal...well...I listen to metal all the time, and while doing this, I feel like I'm in another world, far away from my problems...it's great..so great...