How England will win the World Cup this year...

T&T had a solid game on Saturday, but they're poor. I hope they keep up a good showing though.

Henrik Main said:
Czech Rep. are playing football the way it should be played, as usual. Brilliant team.
They're a great team and could do quite well. Their 3 goals were total class, especially Rosicky's. But what happened to the US was

lt-owned-01.jpg

PS: I didn't even watch the game, I spent the day walking through Kill Devil Hills and Kittyhawk :(

I wouldn't mind seeing them sneek into the second spot behind England. Won't happen, but still...

Okay, so the US has disappointed, so has England but they still got a result--who else? I'd say Sweden, and maybe Japan.

1-0 Italia. After what seemed to be 10 plus corners, Italy finally puts one in. Ghana's goalie looks alittle shaky on corners needless to say :heh:

Décadent said:
3 goals in the last 8 minutes. Holy fuck, that ruled.
:kickass: :kickass:

It should have been 3-0 that Jap goal was bullshit :mad: I thought it was all over for a sec then we nailed em!!

What was i telling you guys, Australia is going to own this WC!!
We do need to work on our play though we dropped off for a good part of that match. Our defense was the biggest worry they got around us too easy on many occasions.

Hey Dick Sirloin, stop wasting your time on the worlds gayest sporting event and watch your home state team in the NHL playoffs

Hey Dick Sirloin, stop wasting your time on the worlds gayest sporting event and watch your home state team in the NHL playoffs